Share | 

Thoughts and Feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mustangsally

Appreciation : 1

PostSubject: Thoughts and Feelings   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Today's thoughts and feelings...

I really feel like I have been on an emotional Rollercoaster since the trial started 3 weeks ago. Also, since I heard about the disapearence of Cheryl Dunlap in early December of 2007.

I was also hosting DD, SIL, 10 yo and 5 yo grandaughters. I was watching the trial on laptop and Droid cell phone. I was very careful not to let the youngsters hear to much of the horrific details.

My heartfelt prayers go out to Cheryl's family and many dear friends.

There was a lot of things discussed that were very heartbreaking to me and they had to have been to her cousin and aunt. To the best of my knowledge those two were in court each and every day. The aunt would step out when some of the more gruesome pictures were shown to the jury and on the large screen.

I have been trying to find out when the sentencing phase of the trial will be held. I watched so much...I really want to see it all through to the end. Does anyone out there know that answer??

I have became text, email and phone friends with a lot of amazing people during this sad journey. I am so pleased with these new friendships. DH (Dear Hubby) is really tired of hearing about all of this stuff. He just shakes his head and smiles...This too will pass and I will return to RL (Real Life)! So sad that Cheryl and Meridith will never be able to do this...RL

On a lighter note... google "Tallahassee Lassie" and "Mustang Sally" and you will get the YouTube link for both of those very OLD songs.

Today is my 62nd Birthday and my kids left this afternoon to return to Connecticut...the land of ice and snow...for a few more months anyway. My DH is on vacation this week...so I guess I had better get to bed and have a Bday snuggle...LOL

Dear God..Please Tell Cheryl and Meredith that they are missed here on earth..Rest In Peace you very special ladies.

mustangsal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Appreciation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Feelings   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Mustang for sharing. Happy Birthday! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cheryldunlap.bigboardlive.com

Thoughts and Feelings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top