HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfscratch

Appreciation : 1

PostSubject: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm

'PROLOGUE'

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/01/05/missing.hiker/index.html#cnnSTCText

BLAIRSVILLE, Georgia (CNN) -- Investigators found IDs belonging to missing hiker Meredith Emerson along with blood-stained clothes, leading authorities to charge Gary Michael Hilton with kidnapping with intent to cause bodily injury, according to a criminal warrant filed Saturday.

Hilton, 61, was the last person seen with Emerson, a 24-year-old University of Georgia grad and tae kwon do expert who disappeared from Blood Mountain in north Georgia on New Year's Day.

The items were found in a trash bin of a convenience store next to the grocery store where Emerson's dog was found wandering around in the parking lot Friday about 50 miles from where she disappeared.

"The clothing was found to contain substantial amounts of human blood," the warrant says.

The clothing is consistent with the type Emerson was believed to wear, the warrant said.

The items found include a black leather wallet that contained Emerson's Georgia driver's license and student ID from the University of Georgia.

Agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation also recovered a portion of a seat belt with "apparent blood transfer stains as well," according to the warrant.

WSB: Police Charge Hilton
WXIA: Investigators believe missing 'Hiker is Dead'...

Hilton was arrested later Friday at a different convenience store in metro Atlanta. When his 2001 minivan was searched, GBI Agents "determined that the rear seat belt had been cut out," according to the warrant.

"Hilton was attempting to vacuum the vehicle and wash portions of it with a Bleach and water solution," the warrant says.

It also alleges that Hilton attempted to use one of Emerson's credit cards at a Regions Bank branch in Canton, Georgia.

Hilton arrived at the Union County Jail dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit late Saturday. He did not make any comments to reporters as he was whisked into the facility.

Earlier, GBI spokesman John Bankhead said "a lot of evidence has been recovered" in the case, including some Saturday during extensive searches.

"There is considerable Evidence based on the information that we received from the Public," Bankhead said at a news conference from the mountain where Emerson disappeared..

Bankhead said the search, was 'No Longer a Rescue Effort': "This is a Search and Recovery Effort"...

"I had been following the Tragic Story in the news of a Hiker & her dog, that was lost on Blood Mountain, GA:  Meredith 'Hope' Emerson & her black Lab puppy; Ella..

I live in the North Ga Mountains known as Wolfscratch Wilderness.  At 6:30PM  on 01/03/2008, I saw a white van hidden suspiciously in the Forest, adjacent to a large field on the Amicacola River near my home.

Although not uncommon, due to many factors, it raised many red flags:

I was enroute home on 01/03/2008 at 06:30 PM when I saw GMH's van in the Woods off the Amicalola river next to the Mathis field. (Mathis Field is east of the intersection of Afton Rd. & Goshen Church Rd-Dawson County, GA
 It was 17 degrees with 50 MPH winds, a campfire ban, trout fishing & hunting season had ended on 12/31/2007, etc.  This raised a red flag or suspicion as to why the van was hidden in the woods.
Mr Mathis; the owner of the land,  gives permission and the combination to a locked cable for friends, relatives, etc. to camp, hunt, & fish on his 20 acre tract of land.
When I rode by the cable I looked at the lock and it was locked.  This indicated that the folks camping had permission from Mr. Mathis to camp there.

At this time, I had no reason to believe it  to be related to the Meredith Hope Emerson abduction,  due to the GBI reports (missinformation)via the media, which stated that she was lost on Blood Mtn., which was over 60 miles away,  rather than abducted.

Gary Hilton, had called his Associate:  John Tabor, from the Huddle House, Marble Hill, GA, 30148(5 miles away) at 4:41PM on 01/03/2008 only 1 & 1/2 hours before I witnessed him in the woods.

John Tabor failed to call 911 when Hilton called him & lied to the GBI & FBI(have FOIR documentation from the GBI).

At 8:30PM GMH went to the Marble Hill Dollar Store and bought duct tape and plastic wrap..  The GBI responded to the Huddle House at 9PM(4 hour response time).  Meredith Hope Emerson(according to the GA M.E.)was alive when the call was made.

John Cagle:  GBI in charge of MHE investigation and William Thacker DNR ranger of the area both retired imediately after the MHE tragedy...
On 01/06/2008 I rechecked the locked cable.  Gary Hilton; very cagey, had cut the barbed wire fence, drove around the cable, then retied it to give the impression that he had permission to be camping on the private property....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C1XwTNKEMM (911 Call)
Glenn/Wolfscratch

'JOURNEY BACKTRACKING & RESEARCHING GARY MICHAEL(Mack) HILTON':  "Sadistical, malignant, psychopathic Serial Killer" ...

"Sometimes Life imitates Art"....'In a GBI interview Gary Hilton describes himself as an artist'..  GMH said, "My Life is my Art"...

I have been backtracking & researching a sadistical, malignant, psychopathic Serial Killer named Gary Michael ('MACK'; the Knife)Hilton -  'The Forest Killer', since 01/06/08 when he held an innocent victim within 200 yards of my dream home.  GMH held Meredith in captivity in the attic at nght in the in the abandoned Desmore farmhouse due to frigid weather and in the outbuildings/sheds & adjacent property during the daytime.. Meredith 'Hope' Emerson(Blood Mountain, GA) Hiker: a Kindred Spirit and Fighter:  would be the catalyst for his eventual captureby Law Enforcement due to an aware citizens 911 call.

Meredith  'Hope' Emerson,  valiantly brought his 4+ decades, evil reign of terror to an abrupt end... Meredith knew what GMH was, what he had done in the past, and the evil deeds that he would do in the future.  Meredith, courageously  sacrificed her life, so that other innocent victims may live..

The newly built dream home, in Wolfscratch Wilderness, literally turned into a 'Nightmare'...
_________

At sunrise on 01/06/2008, I began an independent search for her remains, focusing on abandoned wells and houses.The information that I have gathered has come from conventional and nonconventional investigative techniques and methods.

As an outdoors man and woodsman, I have hunted, hiked, and explored this area of the North GA Mountains for over forty years. Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton, knew this Forest, far much better than I...

The obvious signs, patterns, and residue discovered during the Journey, painted a very tragic, evil, & bleak picture... GMH's evil aura could be felt in his wake and the scent of his pungent acrid odor could be distinctively smelled, when he inhabited enclosed structures for any duration..

Human Victims/Prey, were only items, objects, or chess pieces to gmh..  He was aware that the clues, left in his wake(ritual grounds/residue) weren't visibly obvious to the seasoned homicide investigator; 'love, rage, hatred, fear, evil'...  because they can't be touched, seen, smelled, or heard..

When GMH,  was first arrested on 01/04/ 2008, he was thought by Law Enforcement, to be a petty drifter and thief, and his motive for abducting and murdering Meredith Hope Emerson, was for her ATM cards.

After backtracking him only a few days, it was obvious to me, due to the signs, patterns, and residue that he left behind, that he was very intelligent, cagey, calculating, and an evil, demonic, cannibal, ritual: 'Serial Killer', with no victim profile and had been preying on his many innocent victims for decades...

My analogy of him was that of a 'Mountain Lion'...

He possessed no human emotions...  GMH,  would hunt his prey, ambush & attack, 'Capture, then return them to his primary den, terrorize them by performing torture & rituals.  GMH would then devour them; 'mind, soul, and spirit'..        as would a 'Mountain Lion'...

GMH said, "I am a Hunter, a Professional;  a Soldier on a perpetual manuever, you must kill the whole Village".. meaning' men, women, and children...
GMH  stalked his prey 24/7-365...and was obviously escalating with each successful kill, gaining confidence, while remaining stealth, while perfecting his demonic craft..

GMH's victims range in age between 11 year old Levi Frady(GA-1997) to 81 & 84 year old John & Irene Bryant(NC-2007), he had no victim profile, only a preference; females...

GMH, documented his evil deeds using pics & video..

GMH's IQ is within the top 1% of the USA...140+ when he entered the Military..  He could have been Ted Bundy's Professor, IMO...

Although locating his icebox in the ground at GMH's primary den, a Law Enforcement Officer, close to the case (working a cold case of a missing GA school teacher) was asked by me, "why did he have no Victim Profile"?
The Agents startling response:   "Food"...  'different cuts of meat'....

In 1994, Hilton, named and helped to creatively write a movie that went straight to video: "Deadly Run":  'Hunting Humans', which can be rented from Netflix.

He helped to name, creatively write the script, handpicked the cast & crew, shoot locations, cabin in the Chattahoochee National Forest (No GA), and tutored the lead actor in the 'Art' of Serial Killing in 1994.

The movie's plot; luring young girls to a cabin in the North GA Mtns, holding them captive, then releasing them into the forest, and hunting them as prey...

DEADLY RUN trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJosMwx1uxc

The movie's producer; Samuel Rael/Hilton's Defense Attorney in an Arson case with occupants said, "I knew that he was Sociopath, but didn't know that he was violent."
A Serial Killer with a Script...
serial Killer Gary M. Hilton(GA) wrote the script for a movie and tutored the lead actor in the art of serial killing;  'Deadly Run; hunting humans, in 1994, (can be rented on netflix)eight years before his capture. It's theme was based on the 1930s movie; The Most Dangerous Game and the MO of AK serial killer Robert Hansen.

"The Frozen Ground"; release date Aug. 23, 2013 Frozen Ground Trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_mrDgDe4w

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2013/06/10/2934450/trailer-out-for-the-frozen-ground.html#storylink=cpy

"The Frozen Ground," the movie based on the story of Alaska serial killer Robert Hansen and shot in and around Anchorage in 2011.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2013/06/10/2934450/trailer-out-for-the-frozen-ground.html#storylink=cpy

GMH was a chamelean, a master of Emulation, he was a copycat of many serial killers prior, with an added twist of his own evil creativity.  He read mystery novels, studied predators prior, and emulated the many MOs & signatures of other notorious serial killers such as Richard Ramirez, Robert Hansen, and Ted Bundy.  GMH, had the FBI BAU & VICAP, confused due to his MO & Signatures morphing, and was considered to be a 'Stealth Predator'...

In the Attic of the abandoned Densmore farmhouse, he had a frigid weather room which was complete with a wood burning stove, which he used newspaper and cardboard as fuel.
An Appalachian neighbor of mine was exploring the attic a few months earlier and witnessed many newspaper articles on one wall...'said he felt an evil cloak of darkness come over him and quickly retreated the premises'...

In the attic, I found a newspaper article from a 1989 Gainesville, GA Times: Night Stalker says, "I don't expect you to understand me, Lucifer dwells within us all...  I am beyond good and evil, Lucifer will Avenge Me"
Gary Michael Hilton, is pure Evil and is the 'Devil's Deciple'...

In many of GMH's interviews, he states that he reads constantly. GMH's mom stated in a GBI interview that he began reading encyclopedias & dictionaries at the age of four years old.

I talked to a local Thrift Store Volunteer, that eyewitnessed him in the used book section, at the Jasper, GA 30143-Community Thrift Store, checked out their book supply, and here I am over 350 books later....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4U8ti8mX0

Wolfscratch

It takes thinking out of the box; conventional and nonconventional means to understand, identify, and capture evil Serial Killers, as was Gary Michael Hilton. Roger Depue was one of the pioneers in this invest6igative technique:

Roger L. Depue: ‘Between Good & Evil’:

In this first-person account of becoming the FBI’s top serial-killer hunter and a member of a religious order in an attempt to discern the true nature of good and evil, Roger L. Depue searches for an understanding of how evil develops. Between Good and Evil is Depue’s look back at a life spent apprehending criminals, especially serial killers, first as a small-town police chief, then an FBI-SWAT team member, Behavioral Sciences Unit chief, and a developer of revolutionary law enforcement programs.
The book also examines Depue’s experience studying with the Brothers of the Missionaries of the Holy Apostles in an attempt to discover why a good person like his wife, whom he had lost to cancer, is allowed to die while monstrous criminals get to live. Following his time in the clergy, Depue returned to law-enforcement and today heads one of the world’s most elite forensics think tanks; “The Academy”.

Wolfscratch

In memory of Meredith Hope Emerson - 'A Kindred Spirit & Fighter'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1D7ygV25YE

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'
Posted: 10:40 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013

(Snipped-Read More-Much More)
+
Meredith Emerson's tragic tale ignited national concern. The fate of her killer, however, is in the hands of Florida judicial system. Gary Michael Hilton is appealing a death sentence for the murder of a nurse in the state.
By Bill Torpy

Eerie and disturbing is how Seth Blankenship recalls the scene he encountered on Blood Mountain on the afternoon of New Year’s Day 2008.
The hiking trail before him was torn up like there had been a fight. Water bottles, a leather dog leash, sun glasses, a police baton and a women’s hair barrette littered the ground.  

Blankenship did not know exactly what had just transpired or the horror that was about to unfold. At this moment, he was what an excruciating number of others would soon become — one step behind serial killer Gary Hilton.

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 48 times in total (Reason for editing : Add Link)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Appreciation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Thank you Wolfscratch for putting a very long journey of yours in an easy to read and understand post. Doesn't it feel strange to have so many of your theories of what you thought Hilton did and why he did it actually prove to be true? I don't know how you were able to hold all this information you have gathered about Hilton in your head and make any sense of it. Hilton is a subject that not many people can let dwell in their minds for long. Thank you Wolf, for staying strong for so long.

Daffy

Thank you Daffy D., for your kind words, but as you know, the Journey backtracking and researching GMH has been a team effort by many, and is far from its tragic conclusion.

'Guess, you have to enter the fire to extinguish the flames of evil, as was present in Gary Michael Hilton'..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cheryldunlap.bigboardlive.com
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 am

Published on Feb 27, 2016
Cleo Hilton Dabag was Gary Hilton's Mother. She is now deceased. She gave this interview to the GBI after the Murder conviction of her son in the death of Meredith Emerson. It was done Feb. 1, 2008 at her home in South Carolina. She would soon die from Cancer. This interview was played for the jury during the death penalty trial of Gary Hilton for the murder of Cheryl Dunlap in Florida.

Cleo Hilton Dabag GBI Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwJeqPcjLW8

Folks, since the journey backtracking and researching GMH, began, I have had numerous Forums and Blogs shut down/censored/banned.  Many of my emails vanished, and comments were censored due to conjecture or speculation.  Most Forums such as Websleuths require links from the source/media links.
 Well, the GMH & Associates reign of terror has been silenced in the media local/national, by the Justice System since 01/2008, due to the magnitude and duration of his reign of terror;  Innocent Victim total, both deceased and incarcerated or suspected of the stranger on stranger abductions.

The articles and info released were generic and spoonfed to the media by Law Enforcement and the Justice System.  As in the Cheryl Dunlap Murder Investigation, all info/evidence was redacted or sealed, combined with frivilous motions by the defense to delay the inevitable.

"An excellent example of media silence is info that took two years and many attempts to retrieve from the Justice System:  Dekalb County, GA.  The media had access to this info but failed to report it, IMO:
Gary Hilton set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport of the Green family home with 2 strings leading up the driveway where he sat in his “BLACK CAMERO” then set the strings on fire.

Case #82-103081 & #82-103082­, the report ends with case is closed and cleared, pending criminal prosecutio­n. Hilton signed for a copy of the report on June 11, 1982.

Inmate’s Booking Details
Last Name First Name / MI SPN # Birth Date Age At Booking Released
HILTON GARY MICHAEL 00120663 22-NOV-46 35 28-MAY-82
Arrested: 28-MAY-82 Released: 28-MAY-82 Arresting Officer: Badge: 1921 Agency: DEKALB COUNTY POLICE DEPT Arrest Number: 82103081
*Booking No: 8210583 Booked-In: 28-MAY-82 04:05 PM Booked-Out­: 28-MAY-82 08:37 PM
wolfscratch: He set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/wolfscratch/hustler-magazine-asks-for_n_490823_43575184.html
History | Permalink | Share it
wolfscratch
1 Fans
01:39 AM on 3/31/2010
He set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport of the Green family home with 2 strings leading up the driveway where he sat in his “BLACK CAMERO” ( A NEW CAR TO ADD TO THE LIST OF HIS VEHICLES) then set the strings on fire. They, Ms. Green and her family (her sister and brother) members heard a noise ran out of the house and were able to put out the fire with a hose. It happened at 0001 hours. When Hilton was driving off he hit a parked car, thus the hit & run charge. One of the young ladies in the Green family had dated Hilton a few times, but broke it off. That was in Feb. 1982. In May, 2 weeks before the fire on May 28, 1982 he started calling to harass her asking if she wanted to make some money prostituti­ng for him. She said he sounded like he had eaten a few ludes and she hung up on him. He was arrested on First Degree Arson charges and booked into Dekalb County jail. He lived at the time at 5135 West Mountain St. #A-17, Stone Mountain, GA. The report indicates the Green’s signed statements that they knew who the arsonist was and could positively identify him as Hilton.
wolfscratch: He set two gallon jugs of gasoline in the carport
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/wolfscratch/hustler-magazine-asks-for_n_490823_43575251.html
History | Permalink | Share it
wolfscratch
1 Fans
01:44 AM on 3/31/2010
Gary Michael Hilton should have been incarcerat­ed since 1982 for the arson charge with occupants.

GMH had 4 friends, 3 were Attorneys.­..

Wolfscratch

An example of one of the Forums is Websleuths.  I originally joined the forum to respond to comments that attacked my character and other missconceptions that were directed at me.
Although eventually being banned, by the moderator ChicoLiving, it was a format to share ideas, theories, conclusions, discoveries, and conjecture/speculation, LOL:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58428&page=4
02-01-2009, 01:17 PM  
Scarrgot  (GMHs friend from High School - Hialeah, FL)
Registered User   Join Date: Jan 2009

MeoW333 recently posted:

Wolfscratch leaves some interesting comments on GMH in the article:

"I have been backtracking GMH, in an area of the North GA Mountains, known as 'Wolfscratch Wilderness', since 01/06/08. My info has come from many sources, both conventional and nonconventional. GMH, has not been profiled by the experts because he fits no profile. The following is a partial profile:

Wolfscratch

Gary M. Hilton: Evil, Demonic, Cannibal, Ritual, Serial Killer, had no victim profile, only a preference. Most of his rage was directed at females. Once the Truth Prevails, he will be categorized as the Hannibal Lecture of the 20th & 21st Century with a victim tally that goes back decades; 47 years acording to him...

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton, lived in our communities, preying on our families, friends, and loved ones for decades, oblivious to Law Enforcement.

ME: I don't know who this Wolfscratch is, and I am certainly not defending GMH, but sounds like he has a lot to say without proof to show for it. Maybe he has information no one else currently has?

Originally Posted by Native New Yorker:

WS is a native of Georgia, from near the Meredith Emerson kidnap/murder area...he has followed that case, made a memorial for her in the mountains, and gotten very, very involved in following Hilton's cases, even to the point of saying he has channeled him....
He copies and pastes endlessly, and sorry, to say, does repeat the same thing over and over.
That having been said, I am sure it was upsetting to have the Emerson murder in his area, and I believe he feels that she would still be alive, if the Dunlap case had been quickly solved.......since Meredith was murdered after Cheryl.

NNY, the reasons for my repetition is due to the silence by the media & the Justice System, in GMH & Associate's; 'Trail of Terror'.Gary Hilton held his last victim; Meredith Hope Emerson(Blood Mountain, GA Hiker) within 200 yards of my home in an abandoned house. She fought him for four days, physically, mentally, and spiritually. He had been doing his evil deeds for decades and if not for good, over Evil, he would still be preying on innocent victims.

GMH, was thought to be a petty drifter. He was arrested on 01/04/08, yet Meredith Hope Emerson's remains had not been located. I have been hunting and hiking this area of Appalachia for over 40 years and knew the area well.

I began an independent search at daybreak on 01/06/08 in the area of Dawson Forest WMA, an area named; Wolfscratch Wilderness, by the Cherokee Indians.  The weather remained frigid and there was a thick covering of frost on the ground and remnants of the previous blizzard and snowfall.

I located personal items of Merediths & GMH's in the Abandoned Densmore farmhouse and one other location in the forest, where he held her, and many of my neighbors and I had witnessed the van on 01/03/2008. I called the GBI tip line and alerted authorities of the discovery...
Several Law Enforcement Agencies responded with k9s, and they took several items of evidence in for testing. (they have twice returned for more items) According to an agent with the GBI. a truckload of items were removed and shipped to the GBI Forensic Lab for testing.  A few of these items were; rope(frayed), large steel tanks that had been used for securing victims, clothes, purses, etc..  Many items were overlooked, which were noticed by me when I made a follow up inspection of the property.  The iron bar used by GMH in Meredith's demise was leaning against a large white pine tree unmolested..

Once I located the first staging areas of GMH, I would get tips from the local Appalacian people that saw him in other areas. When I located his primary den(campsite, located in the Wildcat Tract; Dawson Forest WMA) which contained his trashpile buried in black garbage bags, which contained purses, kid clothes, womens clothes, mens cloths, hairbows, etc.

I contacted the local Sheriff, and they responded with 2 squad cars and a k9 unit. They said that he had only killed a couple of women for the money from their ATM cards and that I was consumed, was hindering them from doing their job, and needed to seek therapy.

The evidence, clothes etc. were left on the ground and ignored. GMH was considered a petty thief & drifter. It was obvious to me, due to his residue that he was much more than a petty thief. Utilizing grave dowsing rods, I also located his icebox (in the ground) and several spots that I dowsed which indicated several graves, with multiple remains...

From the signs and residue, it was obvious that he was very intelligent and cagey. I analogized him as a Mountain Lion; hunting his prey, bringing them back to his primary den, torturing and taunting(rituals), and devouring them.

GMH, had no victim profile, nor human emotions.

After a few months and several threats from family members to have me comitted, the truth began to emerge. GMH's IQ range is within the top 10% of the world.

News broke on the 'Deadly Run' movie(1994), which is a remake of the Most Dangerous Game, Robert Hansen(Alaska), 'Wolf Creek' (Australia), which GMH & his Attorney produced in 1994; about a serial killer hunting women in the Forest.

The movie which GMH, helped to create and name is a virtual autobiography of GMH's life. Samuel Rael, GMH's Attorney, produced the movie, which is about abducting women, securing them in an abandoned house in the North GA Mtns, releasing them in the Forest and then hunting them as prey... The Forest was GMH's safe haven.

Here it is over 18 months later, they haven't comitted me yet and I find more info each day. GMH, was an anomally. He was a copycat of copycat serial killers with a tyrst of his own thrown in for confusion and contrast.
GMH,  honed his skills and creativity, changing his signature and MO to cause confusion for LE & Vicap and the Behavior Analysis Unit of the FBI. GMH, was well read in Police SOPs, strategies, communication, forensics, hunting schedules, etc.

GMH, tags & license was queried over 80 times over the last decade by the GA DMV alone. Many of these queries were in Nat Forests, hunting clubs and posted property. Over a dozen queries were in White County, GA where the Chatahoochee National Forest is located and the 'Deadly Run' movie was filmed.

Although GMH, is serving a life sentence in GA, this was to get his DNA distributed to Cold Case detectives in the Eastern US and beyond. Due to an antiquated law GMH's DNA couldn't be shared to other agencies(hence Meredith's DNA Law - 2008 GA).
Once convicted his DNA had a turnaround time of less that 24 hours. He is facing a Death Penalty Trial in FL for Cheryl Dunlap; FSU nurse; a Mother of two sons; very religous, spiritual, and caring person...

GMH, is linked to 13 victims according to my info. This victim number will grow rapidly and tremendously. GMH is the Hannibal Lecter of the 20th & 21st Century..

I am confident that Gary Michael Hilton, had Associates & sidekicks.

Wolfscratch

Originally Posted by Native New Yorker  
I agree with much of what you say, but there is no proof to me of the evidence that you showed to police.....
what would possibly motivate LE from ignoring good evidence?

Thanks for your reply NNY. I honor your opinion and understand your skepticism.
You will have to answer the motivation question for ignoring good evidence. I went back every couple of days and took pics of the evidence left on the ground. After a few weeks it was removed & discarded by the Park Workers.

One of the items was a size medium, burgandy sweatshirt with 'Cale Haven Learning Center', Rex, GA, with a pic of an owl, on it(like new).
LE thought GMH, was a petty thief & drifter and had abducted only one or two victims for their ATM cards.

During our conversation in GMH's primary campsite/den on 01/10/08, I said that GMH, needed to be looked at for Levi Frady(1997 GA, 11 year old). The response was, 'he couldn't have killed Levi.' I said 'why not'. He said, 'because he's male.' I said, 'do you not know about 81 year John Bryant, Pisgah, NC?'

After they left, I walked a few yards in the woods and found a pair of lady's stretch pants with panties that apeared to have been snatched off.

NNY, have you watched the 'Deadly Run' movie? Are you aware of GMH's contribution to the movie? The info on the movie although released on video in 1994, wasn't learned by the public until March or April 2008.

On 01/06/08, the GBI took several items of evidence from the abandoned house, in to the lab for testing.

They have since returned and retrieved many items and did a thorough search of the abandoned farmhouse and all the out buildings. Steve W., a local busisnessman saw GMH, standing like a statue, in front of the Densmore Farmhouse at 9:30 AM on 01/04/08.

Another eyewitness saw GMH, on several occasions camping at the Wildcat Tract Campground; Dawson Forest WMA 30534. I am a grave dowser and have the ability to locate graves.

Due to GMH's evil or demonic aura the dowsing rods will indicate his past movements as well as anything he buries.

The dowsing rods indicated that GMH, had been at the location, indicated his icebox and several graves with multiple remains in the campsite.

I then located his garbage pile buried in black garbage bags. I contacted the Dawson Sheriff's Dept., and you know the rest of the story.

My motives are simple: " to reveal his many victims and prevent this from happening again in the future!"

http://glennindawson.blogspot.com  click older posts

NNY, The GBI info is now available with a FOIA request.

Wolfscratch

wolfscratch  
Banned   Join Date: Aug 2009

Quote:

I am aware of the Deadly Run movie, but do not lend any credence to dowsing roads, sorry....
I have followed GMH and his murders from the time of the Emerson murder, but have not come to the same conclusions that you have.

NNY, thanks for your reply.

I have been lerking on websleuths for over a year now. I saw the comments directed at me on page 4 and would like to respond to them with courtesy and clarity.

Not trying to one up you NNY, but the Meredith Hope Emerson; tragedy was thrown in my lap. I actually saw his van in the woods by the river next to my home at 6:30 PM the day beforeGary Hilton was arrested, and Meredith Hope Emerson was savegly murdered.. The public as well as the local Sheriffs Depts were led to believe that Meredith, was lost on Blood Mtn., although the GBI & UCSO knew that she was abducted on 01/02/2008, according to her friend S. Segars:  Gwinett co., GA Firefighter/Paramedic, who responded to Blood Mtn on 01/02/2008 and witnessed the Park Ranger inspecting Meredith & GmH's personal items at the Trailhead Shop which had been turned by other hikers on 01/01/2008..

Many of the descriptions of GMH, and observations made by me 01/10/2008 & before, have been verified by LE, and by other methods, both conventional and unconventional.
Again, I understand your skepticism, especially with the ranting and raving by me in the early days of the journey.

I am confident that Meredith should have been rescued. She fought him for 4 days buying time for a rescue by LE. That rescue never came, but Meredith brought GMH's evil 'trail of terror' to an abrupt end..

Please watch the Deadly Run movie and play close attention to the script.  It is GMH's autobiography.

If you live near or visit the North GA Mtns, I will gladly take you on the journey and demonstrate the effectiveness of dowsing.
Dowsing is an ancient art; practiced over 5,000 years.

Wolfscratch

wolfscratch  
Banned   Join Date: Aug 2009

Quote:
I have read the interview ( when it first came out), and have read your opinions now for quite some time....on 2 other sites....( Tally and the other one)
you do not have any new evidence, though I know you think you do.
I know that LE is not perfect, but I prefer to let them go ahead and do their job, and not second -guess them.

NNY, I honor your opinion.
The GBI's response time to the Huddle House, Marble Hill GA 30148, on 01/03/08, when Gary Hilton, called John Tabor, was 'Four Hours'. Meredith Hope Emerson, was alive in the van when the phone call was made. She should have been rescued, IMO.
If you are satisfied with this performance and believe that GMH, was a petty drifter & thief. That is your right..
For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who disbelieve, no proof is possible.
'Stuart Chase.'

Wolfscratch

From Topix Forum:           Wolfscratch - Where are you?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-ga/TTC83GLT6T5IJLT6E/p7

Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Apr 14, 2010

Wolfscratch
First: 4/26/2008
Last: 4/14/2010 -----Original Message-----
To: bonnieglenn@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Apr 13, 2010 6:50 am
Subject: Tallahassee.com

You have violated the Terms of Service of Tallahassee.com . If you continue to do this, your account may be blocked.

Jane Parrish, thanks for your reply. Can you be more specific concerning the violations, please. It is not my intention to violate the TOS. I have over 3400 comments, yet each time a new moderator takes over the forum, it seems that they interpret violations due to their lack of knowlege of the relationships of the members of the forum, or the history of the Gary Michael Hilton: Reign of terror. GMH is a Prolific Serial Killer that has been active for over 4 decades with no victim profile. GMH has Obvious Associates and Sidekicks over the years. A simple overview of the Investigation files and records of the GBI/FBI fom GA would verify this.

The first action by a competent investigator in a Missing Person Investigation would be to check for activity of their cell phone and financials: ATM cards. Although Cheryl Hodges Dunlap was abducted on December 1, 2007, her ATM Cards were activated December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, at the same bank... "Wild Tips?" "My Buttocks"...

My comments are not speculation and conjecture. one of my recent comments was deleted by the Moderator of this forum without Explanation. I do not apreciate this arbitrary violation of my Free Speech Rights by the Moderator of this forum, due to their whims or disagreement of my comments or opinions...

Why is the Tally Democrat hiding under their desks and not asking the 'Hard Questions'.

Why has it taken private citizens with no affiliation with the media to seek the Truth through FOI Requests of the Investigation?

The Media (Local and National) is placing the Public's Safety at Risk, due to this Silence and Censorship of Pertinent Information...as well as disimenating Spoonfed Missiinformation, prepared by the Justice System for Public Consuumption such as the:..'Wild tips tangled Dunlap Case'. Feb 1, 2009 | Corbett, Nic | Portman, Jennifer .... DEMOCRAT

The Democrat and other Media(Local & National) should be Ashamed...

The Democrat is complicit, IMO.
Silence is/was Gary Michael Hilton & Associates most Lethal Weapon..
Cheryl Hodges Dunlap wasn't their first victim in Florida, nor was she their last...

Please do your research...before you issue your intimidating threats of banishment..

Wolfscratch/Glenn Adams: "Til my Dowsing Rods Point to Me'..

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 am

Admin wrote:
Thank you Wolfscratch for putting a very long journey of yours in an easy to read and understand post. Doesn't it feel strange to have so many of your theories of what you thought Hilton did and why he did it actually prove to be true? I don't know how you were able to hold all this information you have gathered about Hilton in your head and make any sense of it. Hilton is a subject that not many people can let dwell in their minds for long. Thank you Wolf, for staying strong for so long.

Daffy

I hear voices, Daffy. If I forget something, I just ask..LOL
No, Thank You and the many others that put up with, and supported, me and my ranting for the last three years. If I only had a nickel for every crossed eyed look that I received, or people giving me free psychological evaluations(although one did charge, but handed me off to her supervisor)LOL.

Strange, about things being true.. I know it is incomprehensible Daffy Dowser, but I was him for a few traumatic days. I could think like him, can't explain, but it was obvious when the victims cleansed me. Good over Evil, is my only explanation...
Although the Guilty Verdict and Death Sentence has been handed down, and it is a huge step on the journey's path, the destination of victim revelation is a marathon...

Thank you Daffy D. for your support, friendship, dedication, and revelations..
Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:00 am

A very perceptive and intelligent Stray Black Labrador Retriever: 'BUDDY' was my Loyal Companion backtracking GMH...
Also a stray coon dog named Shelby, tagged along...Shelby was later killed by a Black Bear, one night while protecting my home..

GMH, is being looked at for many other unsolved missing & murdered victims. Within a week of Gary Michael Hilton’s arrest on 01/04/08, he caught the interest of the BAU of the FBI in Quantico, VA. Experienced agents and profilers were sent to sit in on the GBI interviews.

Many of the items that I reported at the abandoned farmhouse on 01/06/08, were taken in to the crime lab for testing, but much was missed, by a quick walk through by GBI Agents.

The frayed rope with the ends taped, in the shed, where GMH, had Meredith tied up and she broke loose and fought him the 3rd time wasn’t noticed by me til 01/07/08. Meredith, moved her shoulders back and forth until the frayed rope broke, allowing her one final unsuccessful attempt at escaping his evil wrath..

On the ridge above the shed was some large steel tanks, that GMH, was using to secure victims, as well as 2 iron bars leaning up against a tree. These were shown me by an intelligent stray black lab named ‘Buddy’. After scenting the rope, he proceeded up the ridge into the woods, stopping and looking back at me to follow him. When he reached the iron bars he nudged them with his nose, and looked back at me…

He then proceeded up the ridge, which is a hunting club, and started scratching the ground and sniffing in several spots. On a logging road that disected this area, I looked around and saw the glass canning jar that GMH, used to mark his burial grounds. The sheds are full of ladies clothes and purses.

The 2nd shed over from the house is where the POI #1 on the Levi Frady site, came at me with the iron bar. I was dowsing the ridge, and suprised him. I am confident that he was removing evidence from the shed. He had no life in his eyes or expression on his face…

Across the street is an old country store. GMH’s wardrobe of old vintage wool clothes were hanging, and in a wooden box. A pile of these clothes were in the attic of the house where he had the frigid weather room, along with the ‘tuck me in box’, a case of canning jars, wood burning stove, and the newspaper with the night stalker article from 1989 Gainsville Times.

GMH, was eyewitnessed by 3 people wearing these clothes in the dead heat of the summer, yet he showed no signs of perspiration. One of the witnesses said that he remembered him because he was cursing his dog; ‘Dandy.’

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 am

Medley of Religous, Spiritual, and Inspirational Songs:
na

'AMAZING GRACE'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKwbeFf4AI&feature=related
"May Cheryl Dunlap, and the many innocent victims rest in peace!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcWTTs8QVRc
'KNOCKING ON HEAVENS DOOR'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMF_24cQqT0&a=1CVnb1f3Gj8&playnext_from=ML
WINTLEY PHIPPS AMAZING GRACE HISTORY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENJbSPSmqg
ANGELS AMONG US ALABAMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1D7ygV25YE
'EVENING OF HOPE' MEREDITH HOPE EMERSON - RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W44Ndo0mm4&feature=related
I'M YOUR ANGEL CELINE DION

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 am

Wolfscratch ON February 13, 2011 - 5:45 pm (from another site)

A few weeks ago I received a call on caller ID, from the public defender’s office: Leon Co., FL where GMH, is on trial facing the death penalty for the tragic murder of Cheryl Dunlap..

When I returned the call, I reached an Investigator: Betty Fuentes, with the PD’s Office. The investigator said, ” hold on a second while I retrieve your file.” Then asked, “do you still have your blog?

Seems the Public Defender’s office wanted to know if I had any info that would help in the ‘Defense’ of Gary Michael Hilton & Associates’???

Think that I was ranting in January of last year? Before I hung up, I had convicted GMH, and the entire ‘Justice System’, not that they needed any help…

“Let me see if I have this right”: ‘You want me to provide you with helpful information that will prevent Gary Michael Hilton, an evil, demonic, cannibal, ritual; Serial Killer, that has confessed and has been sentenced to ‘Life In Prison’ in GA, for abducting an innocent young lady; Meredith Hope Emerson, from the AT, raping and torturing her for four days, murdering her in a savage manner, and then mutilating and decapitating her, and dumping her remains in the woods like a pile of trash’, from receiving the death penalty’?

The investigator then asked if I really thought that Gary Hilton had over 150 victims. I said, “no that it is a very conservative number and includes only the ones deceased.”

Don’t think they’ll be calling back anytime soon…

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 am

Wolfscratch ON February 13, 2011 - 5:53 pm
On 01/01/08, Gary Hilton, actually headed into Blairsville from the Herbert Reece trailhead parking lot on Hwy 129 after abducting Meredith Hope Emerson, from Blood Mtn. First he stopped to pump gas with Meredith chained in the van, was scared off by a customer pulling up next to his van, then he went to the Appalacian Bank; Blairsvile, GA, at 7:04 PM and attempted to use her ATM card, for over 15 minutes. Meredith refused to give him the correct PIN numbers.
During the Four days that GMH, held her hostage, he attempted to use her ATM cards at two more banks, she persisted in giving him the wrong PIN numbers, buying time for a rescue by LE…
Although many people including myself, witnessed GMH hiding in plain sight, in Dawson Co & Pickens Co, GA, the three days that followed her abduction, including Sheriff’s Deputies and Forest Officials. Meredith’s rescue never came due to the antiquated strategy of Law Enforcement of keeping valuable information close to their vest, providing missinformation to the American Public, via the media(local & national).
Once GMH’s sketch and vehicle description was released to the media, he was captured within hours by Law Enforcement, due to an alert citizen’s 911 call.

Wolfscratch

On 01/06/08, I had been following the news about a hiker: Meredith Hope Emerson, lost on 'Blood Mountain', GA.(Go to her Memorial: Legacy Guest Book and read the comments from all over the World.)
I posted my findings on the internet for memory and alibi purposes. Many(over a dozen)forums either censored my comments or closed the forum down(conjecture & speculation).
GA Closed Down their Investigation 02/08. I emailed Drudge 2008, and all major media outlets & said, "Closed my Buttocks!" The investigation was reopened the very next day by the Attorney General of the US. The media has been silenced and all pretrial evidence has been sealed.
I have obtained a tremendous amount of information from conventional and unconventional methods. I recently received the documents from the GA Bureau of Inv. which contains interviews of GMH, and Associates. GMH, had 4 friends, 3 of which are Attorneys(Officers of the Court)...
In GMH's interviews he repeatedly says, "I read." The forest was his safe haven. The Appalacian Trail, State & National Parks, were his primary hunting Grounds.
Although creative, GMH, obtained his MO & Signature; from 'Books' that he read. I tracked him to a Thrift Store in this area where he was eyewitnessed. He purchased and traded books at thrift stores. Although I seldom read, I purchased all serial killer books in the store. "I read". The parallels were obvious, the use of Law Enforcement strategies and procedures, the use of hunting schedules, the use of posted land, hunting clubs, the taunting, the many innocent victims(pawns in a chess game.) The magnitude, the duration.(copyright of the books 1962 to 2007). He gave Meredith Hope Emerson(GA) a book to read before her demise, 'Cannibals to Kings', he gave Cheryl Dunlap(FL)a book to read, 'Flowers in the attic', by VC Andress; 1st edition.
He wore a burial mask and used Cheryl Dunlap's ATM Card 3 days in a row beginning 2 days after her abduction. Burial Masks were worn during the Neolithic Period(Stone Age) GMH was taunting LE, and emulating.
GMH, was a master at emulation. Although I have patterned him geographically and he preyed in several states, his vehicle license was queried over 80 times in the past 10 years(these were GA queries alone). Most were in Forests...
Wolfscratch

Joe Chastain is a ‘Master Dowser’, and was self taught, over 40 years ago. He locates graves and marks them for Historical Societies, Law Enforcement, Developers, and Private Citizens locating Ancestor’s family plots.
About 5 years ago, I witnessed Joe dowse the James Daniel Cemetary, for the Marble Hill Historical society. Seems someone had stolen the Marble Headstones, and with decades of neglect, the forest had reclaimed their location.
I was intrigued, and began dabbling in it myself. A few days after the journey began backtracking Gary Michael Hilton, late in the evening, a local business owner informed me of witnessing GMH, at the Wildcat Tract Campsite: Dawson Forest WMA, on many occasions. Said that his makeshift clothesline contained as many as a dozen sleeping bags.
After learning this information, with nightfall approaching, I drove to the campsite/staging area/ den, to scout it out.
Once I arrived within aproximately 100 yards from the entrance to his den, I was overwhelmed with emotion. It was obvious to me that I had discovered and entered his ritual grounds. His many victims were crying out for revelation…
I cried a river of tears…
Due to the darkness, I returned to my home and contacted Master Dowser Joe Chastain, that night before I dowsed GMH’s primary den, for suggestions and tips. He gave me a crash course, and was very helpful with his counsel and suggestions.
After a very long night, I arrived at the primitive forest campground before daybreak to grave dowse gmh's campsite/den/ritual grounds..
If you have never experienced, when the Forest comes alive at daybreak, the birds begin singing their melodies, and mother natures’ other creatures begin stirring, and a feeling of peace rolls in like a gentle wind.
When the Forest came alive that spectacular day, it was if the animals were rejoicing, as if they knew that the evil creature that had permeated their home for decades was gone and would never contaminate their peace and serenity again….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WENJbSPSmqg

Wolfscratch

09/2009, Almost two years after Gary Michael(Mack)Hilton's arrest, a campsite/staging area/den was located by a hunter in Coopers Creek WMA, GA, only 30 miles from where Meredith Hope Emerson was abducted from Blood Mtn, GA.
Although there was a media frenzy on the site discovery, the articles were only generic and provided very little specific info. The items found in the site reveals significant DNA and other evidence linking GMH to many other unknown victims:

Hunter Finds Murderer Gary Hilton's Campground

Posted: 9:55 am EDT September 17, 2009Updated: 3:33 pm EDT September 17, 2009
JACKSON, Ga. -- A hunter accidentally found camping supplies, clothes and books belonging to convicted killer Gary Michael Hilton in the Chattahoochee National Forest, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

It happened last Friday at a concealed campsite and the hunter thought the supplies were illegally dumped or stolen.

Fannin County Sheriff's Sgt. Justin Turner said it's an area Hilton frequented.

Wolfscratch/glenn adams/Foxfire

The Fannin County campsite(Coopers Creek WMA) was GMH's destination on 01/01/08, after abducting Meredith, but due to 2" of snow and a Sheriff's Deputy working an accident in Dahlonega, GA, he detoured to HWY 52W & ended up in the Afton Rd.(30534) Dawsonville, GA area, near my home.

Aproximately a week after the site discovery, I took a drive up to the WMA, to snoop around, ask questions, and dowse the campsite. I was denied permission to dowse the site by the Game Warden, but was able to obtain the following info from campers and hunters that witnessed the site:

There were several military duffle bags with clothes & books & other unknown items.

There was a dog(skeleton) leased to a tree in the site.

several pistols at least one was pellet, not sure about the others. (Note when GMH, was arrested on 01/04/08, 3 pellet pistols were found in his van: (The Deadly Run Movie 1994: abducting women, taking them to an abandoned house in the North Ga Mtns., releasing them in the Forest, and hunting them as prey).

Hand trucks/dolly

Zip Loc bags which contained hair...

While the park official was going through one of the bags he found a plastic bag with Gary Hilton's name written on it. It contained a pair of lady's panties. He backed out & contacted the Fannin County Sheriff & the GBI at that time.

The contents of the site were transported to FDLE in Florida for Forensics Testing...

Two weeks later, I returned to the WMA/campsite to dowse for graves and gather more info and had a very traumatic experience...

Gary Michael Hilton, is the Hannibal Lecter of the 20th & 21st Century. When asked by the jailers at the Dawson County Jail, 'If you are so intelligent, why did you get caught'? GMH, responded, They haven't caught me since I was 14 years old." GMH, shot his stepfather in Hialeah, FL during a domestic dispute when he was 14 years old...

Wolfscratch

The Fannin County campsite(Coopers Creek WMA) was GMH's destination on 01/01/08, after abducting Meredith, but due to 2" of snow and a Sheriff's Deputy working an accident in Dahlonega, GA, he detoured to HWY 52W & ended up in the Afton Rd.(30534) Dawsonville, GA area, near my home.

Aproximately a week after the site discovery, I took a drive up to the WMA, to snoop around, ask questions, and dowse the campsite. I was denied permission to dowse the site by the Game Warden, but was able to obtain the following info from campers and hunters that witnessed the site:

There were several military duffle bags with clothes & books & other unknown items.

There was a dog(skeleton) leased to a tree in the site.

several pistols at least one was pellet, not sure about the others. (Note when GMH, was arrested on 01/04/08, 3 pellet pistols were found in his van: (The Deadly Run Movie 1994: abducting women, taking them to an abandoned house in the North Ga Mtns., releasing them in the Forest, and hunting them as prey).

Hand trucks/dolly

Zip Loc bags which contained hair...

While the park official was going through one of the bags he found a plastic bag with Gary Hilton's name written on it. It contained a pair of lady's panties. He backed out & contacted the Fannin County Sheriff & the GBI at that time.

The contents of the site were transported to FDLE in Florida for Forensics Testing...

Two weeks later, I returned to the WMA/campsite to dowse for graves and gather more info and had a very traumatic experience...

Gary Michael Hilton, is the Hannibal Lecter of the 20th & 21st Century. When asked by the jailers at the Dawson County Jail, 'If you are so intelligent, why did you get caught'? GMH, responded, They haven't caught me since I was 14 years old." GMH, shot his stepfather in Hialeah, FL during a domestic dispute when he was 14 years old...

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 am

Wolfscratch ON February 13, 2011 - 5:56 pm
At 11:10 tonight, I was sitting on my front porch watching for shooting stars and enjoying the cool mountain air, when I saw headlights of what sounded like a four wheel drive truck, pull into the hidden driveway next to the Abandoned Densmore Farm House, across the river, aproximately 200 yards away, where Gary Hilton held Meredith Hope Emerson, captive in Jan 2008.

Although I couldn’t see the house I could see lights flicker and hear the loud noises which sounded like vandals. I called Dawson County 911 to report the vandals.
Since the Kristi Cornwell, abduction, I have been keeping a close eye out on this area. I sat on my porch and listened to the vandalism for aproximately ten minutes while waiting on LE’s arrival.

Only seconds before their arrival I saw the truck’s headlights leave. I then noticed the flickering of flames. I called 911 back to report a fire in the Farm House and could hear the fire Department being dispatched by the first arriving LE. 911 asked if I had a contact name and number for the Densmore’s. I said yes, that I would call back with the info. When I called back, I could hear the transmission of the Officer of the first arriving Fire Apparatus, “We’ve got a one story frame Fully Involved with Fire!” I walked back out on the porch and the flames were lighting up the darkened night sky..

Seems the responding LE passed two trucks only blocks from the inferno. They stopped the first truck, while ignoring the second truck; the truck with ‘the Arsonist’ driving away…

When will LE learn to stage their resources? I overheard them say that this was at least the fourth abandoned house torched recently in the county. Arson is an addiction and the arsonist usually escalates. Who knows, their next fire may tragically have occupants. I do know, this will not be their last, unless they are caught and brought to Justice…

While writing up the report, I asked the LEO if he knew the history of the old house. He said no and I told him. His response was, “who told you that?” I asked if he knew about the 1994 ‘Deadly Run’ Movie. He said no…

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 am

Wolfscratch

Wolfscratch ON February 13, 2011 - 6:46 pm
Snipet from The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi:

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

I Will Not Say Goodbye…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IUl-JwJC5U

Wolfscratch: ‘where there is silence, Truth’…

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

wolfscratch
Banned Join Date: Aug 2009

I found an old casette tape in Dec. 2007, at my wifes antique and junk store, that contained religious music. I like all kinds of music and since my truck stereo only plays cassettes, I throwed it in my truck.

This tape contains songs that describe the journey backtracking GMH, and searching for the location and identity of his victims, with the exception of the song; "The rainbow bridge'> Gary Hilton simply got that reversed...

The Rainbow bridge is where the beloved pet(Ella), goes when it passes and waits for it's owner(Meredith Hope Emerson).

They meet at the entrance to the glorous land at the rainbow bridge...

The Name of the tape is: Reflections; beyond the Sunset. "The Dark Forest"
Songs:
A Wonderful Time up There.
Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. When the Roll is called up Yonder.
People Get Ready.
Caman's Land.
The Rainbow Bridge.
Unclouded Day.
In the Sweet by and By.
Will the Circle be Unbroken....

May the many innocent victims rest in Peace!!

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 am

I honor all opinions, and welcome debate and criticism of my comments. The comments and revelations that I make are not conjecture or speculation. I have been posting on various blogs and forums since 01/06/08 on GMH's 'Trail of Terror'. All of my comments are archived, I have documented my journey for alibi and memory purposes. I have challenged anyone in the Justice System, LE, Profilers, Scholars, crime sleuths, etc., to disprove any revelation that I have made.
GMH's many victims have no voice, and demand revelation.
I have comitted to finding the truth at whatever the cost. GMH, is not the first, last, or only and the only way he and his associates, as well as future Serial Killers, will be identified and brought to justice is through knowlege, truth, and the use of all available resourses.

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 am

wolfscratch

By Jeff Warren
Pickens Co., GA, Progress News (archives)
http://pickensprogress.com/

Grave Dowsing:

Trying is believing. I stepped slowly across a burying ground, carrying two brass dowsing rods ahead of me. Held level and a little higher than my waist, the 21-inch rods pointed straight ahead. An additional five and a half inches of brass turned down at 90 degrees through my fingers.
With my fingers curled, the long brass of the rods lay across my index fingers between the hand and first knuckle. At the 90-degree bend, the short handles pointed straight down, curled inside my fingers, excluding the two smallest digits. The brass rode against the outside of my pinkie fingers. Thumbs stayed folded out of the way.
As I moved on to a grave, the rods turned inward toward each other and aligned parallel to the plot. The sensation was only as eerie as watching the play of a compass needle. I was doing this under the tutelage of an expert, Jasper dowser Joe Chastain.
A longtime resident of Pickens County, Chastain is retired from Lockheed. He started dowsing when he was nineteen years old.
"I didn't have a teacher," Chastain said. "The first time I ever used the rods, an old farmer had some. I was in a little disbelief." But as the rods acted in his hands, Chastain discovered there was something to it.
Tradition calls for a forked peach branch when hunting for water, but that is unnecessary, Chastain says. Any forked stick, dry or green, works just as good, the expert said. "The forked stick that the old-timers use works very good with water," Chastain said. "It works with me too. I just don't like it."
"Brass is easier," Chastain explained. "I like to think it picks up better, but that's just me. Aluminum is not good, because it's too light. It doesn't feel right in your hands."
Fine-tuning the art, Chastain discovered he could find most anything with the rods: water pipes; mineral veins; a quarter tossed out on the ground. Chastain said that when crossing a vein of iron ore "the rods will open, close and open again."
"Water is the most pronounced thing you'll find when you look for something," Chastain said. But he said the rods' reaction to graves is also pronounced.
Some fifteen years ago, Chastain taught Carl Etheridge to use the rods. Now retired from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Etheridge was chief ranger in charge of land management at the Corps' Allatoona reservoir when Chastain taught him the dowser's art.
With some information from a member of the Brooke family and his newfound dowsing skills, Etheridge said he located the old Brooke family cemetery on Corps land after a topographical map plotted the graveyard in the wrong position. He located the graveyard in the Sweetwater Campground near Lake Allatoona in Cherokee County, Etheridge said. A monument marks the site today.
Etheridge has practiced his dowsing to a point where he now assists land developers in locating graves to move them. Etheridge said he once assisted an archaeologist, moving some graves. Using his dowsing rods, Etheridge said, he found one more grave than the archaeologist. The scientist told Etheridge he had only found a stump hole and wrapped up the dig without exploring the final find.
Etheridge said he shortly returned to the finished dig and conducted a dig of his own. He said he found an infant grave: coffin hardware and glass from a porthole-style coffin, popular in the late 1800s. Under the glass was the one piece of bone Etheridge discovered in the grave, the back of a child's skull.
Etheridge said in Georgia's acidic soil, sometimes all you find in an old grave is a blue residue in the soil indicating where the body lay.
Etheridge said he boxed all the contents of the child grave he found and presented them to the doubting archaeologist.
But if dowsing for graves works, the question is why. Chastain says anything buried, whether once living or not, gives off rings of energy--something like the magnetic lines of force surrounding a magnet.
For the Pickens County Historical Society, Chastain has located what are believed to be unmarked graves at the Fitzsimmons Cemetery at Marble Hill. Society members also believe he has found 20 graves of the previously lost Daniels Cemetery near Tate.
But if folks ask too many questions regarding the science of the process, Chastain sometimes tells them it might more than they need to know. Soft-spoken and slightly mystical in demeanor, Chastain's large brown eyes peer through eyeglasses with gentle intensity. Around him, you get the sense Chastain is tuned to the natural world.
And while science might attempt to explain Chastain's locating technique, it would fall all over itself trying to explain some of his other claimed abilities with the rods. The rods can tell him the gender of a grave occupant, Chastain says.
"Normally, on a female, the rod will point to the head," he explained. "On a male, to the feet."
Chastain admits he is the only dowser he knows who can make the gender determination. Chastain says he can know if there is more than one occupant in a grave. Sometimes women who died in childbirth were buried with the child lost in the birthing.
But more eerie still, Chastain says he can feel through the rods if a grave occupant died a violent death. He says the brass goes crazy in his hands.
Wives tales? Maybe. I can only say I know the rods aligned with a grave when I stepped across it.
Chastain says focusing your mind on what you are hunting is the key to finding with the rods--tuning yourself to the pointing brass.
"You have to know how to use 'em. You have to know how to hold 'em. You have to know how to read 'em," Chastain said.
"Don't bury it," he said. "I'll find

Joe Chastain is a 'Master Dowser', and was self taught, over 40 years ago. He locates graves and marks for Historical Societies, Law Enforcement, and private citizens locating ancestor's family plots. I contacted Joe the night before I dowsed GMH's primary den for suggestions and tips.
I contacted him a few days later to verify my findings in Gary Hilton's primary den: Wildcat Tract: Dawson Forest WMA.
Without knowlege of my results, he verified my findings, and made additional discoveries.

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html

The twenty traits assessed by the PCL-R score are:

* glib and superficial charm
* grandiose (exaggeratedly high) estimation of self
* need for stimulation
* pathological lying
* cunning and manipulativeness
* lack of remorse or guilt
* shallow affect (superficial emotional responsiveness)
* callousness and lack of empathy
* parasitic lifestyle
* poor behavioral controls
* sexual promiscuity
* early behavior problems
* lack of realistic long-term goals
* impulsivity
* irresponsibility
* failure to accept responsibility for own actions
* many short-term marital relationships
* juvenile delinquency
* revocation of conditional release
* criminal versatility

Read more: Hare Psychopathy Checklist - define, person, people, used, personality, score, traits, Definition, Purpose, Precautions, Description, Results http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz1EoDWkknY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm

When asked by the jailers at the Dawson Co., GA, Det Center, "if you are so intelligent, why did you get caught?" GMH, responded, "They haven't caught me since I was 14 years old." (47 years)

From the GBI interview of GMH, 01/07/08 while in route to Dawson Forest WMA., Atlanta Tract, to locate Meredith Hope Emerson’ remains, placed in two locations:

The entire interview can be read on my blog at http://glennindawson.blogspot.com. Click ‘older posts’ til you see GMH’s Photo, scroll and down. ‘ Warning it is very graphic’…..

GMH: I TOOK EVERYTHING, HER UNDERWEAR, AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT HER NAVEL RING. HER NAVEL PIERCING RING.
CB: OKAY.
GMH: UH, THAT WAS TO REMOVE ANY, YOU KNOW, CLOTHING THAT SOAKS UP FIBERS . . .
CB: RIGHT.
GMH: LIKE, LIKE A FLASH. I UH, THE BLEACH . . .
CB: UH HUH.
GMH: I POURED LIQUID BLEACH ALL OVER HER . . .
GMH: . . . TO ANY DNA. AND I KNEW, I KNEW BLEACH WOULD NOT DESTROY FIBERS . . .

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

08-0093-25-08
GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REGION 8
INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY
6:30 – 7:30 pm
On Thursday, January 3,2008, ASSISTANT SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE J. C MADDOX spoke via telephone with JOHN TABER [TABOR sic.]in reference to the missing person investigation concerning MEREDITH EMERSON. AGENT MADDOX had contacted TABER to ascertain if he was aware of any telephone numbers that GARY HILTON (suspect in this investigation) may have at this time or may have had in recent months. TABER advised AGENT MADDOX that HILTON had tried to contact TABER on this
date. TABER stated that at approximately 4:35 p.m. on this date (01-03-08) HILTON had called from what TABER believed to be a pay phone (number 770-893-9922). TABER could not hear HILTON very well. At approximately 4:40 pm., HILTON again contacted TABER on TABER’s cellular telephone. This number was 770-894-4684. TABER did not know where this telephone was located. TABER just stated that the reception was much better. TABER stated that HILTON wanted to borrow money from TABER. HILTON stated that he had gotten his life in order and had turned things around and wanted to come back to work for TABER. HILTON stated he would need approximately seven hundred dollars or eight hundred dollars to get his driver’s license and tags renewed. HILTON had wanted TABER to leave a check at TABER’s business in Decatur. HILTON advised he would come pick it up either that evening or the next date.
TABER further advised that HILTON had used a cellular telephone that had been purchased for TABER’s business. TABER’s business was in construction and HILTON was a “laborer”. HILTON had used the telephone up until late September or early October of 2007. The telephone number had been transferred to another telephone. That
. number was inactive on the phone that he had given HILTON. No further information was obtained at this time.
Page 1 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI
Further dissemination is prohibited without written approval of a GBI Supervisor
EXHIBIT 21
08-0093-25-08
10 DATA:
TABER, JOHN JOSEPH DOB:
SEX/RACE: MALEIWHITE ADDRESS:
450 ARBORSHADE TRAIL DULUTH,GA
CELLULAR
SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE, ASST JESSE C MADDOX: 1/1 ~
hb 1/22/2008 .
Page 2 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI
Further dissemination is prohibited without written approval of a GBI Supervisor

Then on Jan. 18, 2008, what finally came to be admitted?

S/A HOWARD asked TABOR if he attempted to contact the GBI when HILTON had called him on January 3,2008. TABOR became visually upset and began to cry. He stated that he did not attempt to call anyone. HILTON contacted TABOR at approximately 4:41 p.m. and asked him for money. After taking the call, TABOR attended to some business requirements prior to receiving a call from ASAC JESSE MADDOX at approximately 6:30 p.m Though during the phone conversation TABOR told ASAC MADDOX that he had been trying to call, TABOR clarified to S/A HOWARD he had not actually tried to contact law enforcement. TABOR stated that “I thought we had him, the ruse was set up for tomorrow”. TABOR never contacted anyone about a “ruse” or about HILTON calling him. TABOR only provided the information about HILTON’s 4:41 p.m. call when he was directly asked by ASAC MADDOX (OVER THE PHONE in the late evening of Jan. 3, 2008). EXHIBIT 174 (cross ref. Exhibit 21)
************************************************** ************************************************** ***
The phone call to John Tabor was made at 4:41 PM. The response time to the Huddle House; Marble Hill, GA , 30148 by the GBI on 01/03/08 was ‘four hours due to Tabor’s failure to dial 911. The GBI’s time of arrival was 9:00PM.
Why has this been silenced by the media (Local and National)?
Precious Innocent Victims Lives depend on ‘Truth in the Media’. They should be ashamed…

Wolfscratch CP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

When I read the headline in the Atlanta Journal & Constitution: 'Case Closed'!, in Huge Caps. I emailed all media outlets including Drudge 2008, and said 'Case Closed My Buttocks!' His victims must be revealed..
It was reopened that same day...I am confident that GMH, has no victim profile(Levi Frady 11 years old to Irene Bryant 84 years old, white, black, male, female), only a preference. He does not fit a single Serial Killer profile but encompasses many MO's and Signatures that are unique to him....

When I started backtracking him on 01/06/08, after concluding there was a 3 hour window that put him in this area. I put his head into mine, as an actor would a character, to be able to effectively track his movements. This was a very traumatic experience. I literally became him. All my senses were magnified: intelligence, memory, smell, etc. I could not only visualize where he went, but what he did when he arrived!
All the places that I tracked him as well as his burial and ritual sites were where GMH, was eyewitnessed by others.

I am a retired Fire Captain; Atlanta FD Squad 5 Haz Mat/High Rise Rescue, have experienced large life loss in my career but none that has affected me more than this journey.
When I describe him as being demonic, this is not a simple description, it is very accurate. He is pure evil and emits an evil aura and emits a distinct acrid odor....

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/td/academy/bsu/bsu.htm
Roger L Depue: Pioneer of this Unit:

When I was a young man, a friend taught me the ancient art of dowsing, and after a time, I became something of a practitioner myself, finding water underground as a kind of parlor trick for friends. It might seem odd that a man so rooted in grim reality would take an interest in something so ethereal. In fact, I’m fascinated by the unseen forces at play in the lives of human beings.

My job has been to try to stop human predators before they kill again, and after studying them so closely over so many years, to me their traits seem clearly recognizable.
Evil is more than a vague notion. It is an entity, and it is manifest on the earth. It has reflexes and intuition, senses vulnerability, and changes its form to adapt to its surroundings. Those who do not believe the Devil walks this earth have not seen the things that I have seen.

Evil is not a discrete entity that springs forth fully formed. It is born in the mind, takes root there as fantasy, and prospers when normal human restraint can no longer contain it. I have seen it devour the personalities of men like Richard Speck, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Ted Bundy, turning them into blank-faced sociopaths who clearly know right from wrong, but choose, time and again, to follow their own base urges, with complete disregard for the terrible human suffering they cause.

I believe that every act of homicide causes a slight unbalancing in the world, and that it diminishes life’s universal equation. In the interest of justice, it is imperative that someone try to right that imbalance. But the task of fighting evil can take a terrible toll on the people who are charged with it. It can cost them their families, their equilibrium, their capacity for joy.

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm

In a letter sent by Gary M. Hilton, from Jackson Correctional Facility last year. He states that he began his evil trail of terror after September 2007.
GMH, is very intelligent(IQ top 10% of the world) and deflective, as are most Serial Killers.
http://www.shadowscope.com/archives/...rge_hilton.php
valerie burner | January 19, 2008 6:36 PM
This man (Hilton) stalked me at the Rainbow Springs State Park in Dunnellon, FL in February 2004.

I was walking my two dogs at the time, and that did not seem to phase him.

I had the creeps from the second I saw him. He tried to get to me even with my dogs there, when a park ranger drove up on his golf cart.

I ran to my car and was just getting into it when he came racing around the corner towards me. (He was in the front parking lot- I was in the very back.)

Had it not been for the park ranger, who knows what could have happened. There was another complaint about him a day or two before this.

He had Leon County tags...And a dog in the front seat.
If you search the internet you will find many of his more fortunate victims. If GMH, ever got his hands on a victim, they didn't live to testify. In a GBI interview at Jackson, he said, "I am a Hunter, a Professional!"

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Gary Hilton, at times emulated a travelling preacher. He is very knowlegable of religion and is very religious in an evil way.
He also attended Church from time to time, and received funds from several churchs. He received $50.00 from a Deacon of the Foothills Church, Marble Hill, GA, 30148. only days before abducting Meredith Emerson.
http://www.greenepublishing.com/olds...wentynine.html

Alleged Murderer Was Visitor At Local Church

By Jacob Bembry
Greene Publishing, Inc.
Gary Michael Hilton, the man who is believed to have killed Cheryl Hodges Dunlap, of Wakulla County, and Meredith Emerson, who was hiking in the North Georgia mountains, was reportedly in Madison, FL, in November 2007.
According to members of one local church, Hilton stopped at the church on a Wednesday night, seeking food and money for gas.
One of the female members reportedly took Hilton into the kitchen of the church where she gave him spaghetti to take with him.
The incident took place after a family night supper that the church had enjoyed that evening. Hilton had apparently gone into the church and sat towards the back.
Some members described Hilton as scruffy-looking and smelling of a foul odor.
“It’s hard being in a situation like that where someone comes to you saying they need help,” one person said. “It’s hard not to trust them.”
When Hilton was arrested several weeks ago for the murder of Emerson, several of the men in the church saw his picture and confirmed that it was Hilton who had gone to the church that evening.
One of the male members of the church has spoken with authorities in Leon County about Hilton being at the church. Law officers are trying to piece together a timeline of Hilton’s whereabouts in the Dunlap case.
Local law officers urge churches and individuals that if anyone comes seeking help from them to contact the Madison County Jail at 973-4001. If the person has a legitimate need, assistance may be available from the Madison County Ministerial Association. They warn people to be on the alert because one never knows when a person like Gary Michael Hilton might be in the area.

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 pm

GMH, has many unknown victims, IMO.
I talked to Donald Holcomb, the person that dropped Vann Mason; a close friend of his , (but more like a brother), off at Cal Rock Mtn. to hike the AT, to Springer Mtn; the southern terminus of the AT, and was to pick him up there on a specific date. After Vann, did not show up, DH, filed a missing person report with a National Forest Official. This incident happened the 3rd week in Oct. 2003. Vann was found a couple days later, two hundred yards from his campsite, unclothed, decomposed after only 3 weeks, had a 4' dia. pine limb in his hand, a broke neck, and was ruled as an; "accidental fall from a tree."
GMH, had been on The National Forest Official's radar for 9 months before Meredith Hope Emerson, was abducted.

DH, was very close friends with Vann Mason, and is on his mind to this day. An interesting observation came out while talking about the area; that I am confident was Hilton's base camp or primary den for years.(Wildcat Campsite; Dawson Forest WMA; 30534)

There used to be a historic old abandoned house on Steve Tate Hwy, at the Amicacola River near wildcat campsite drive. It was called the 'Anderson House', by the locals. It was unique in that it had hand carved trim, of early English design, was in very good condition, and has historical significance as a school and country store. I would take visitors to see it in the early 90's and located a hidden room in the sofit area under the stairs, that had a large sofa placed in it before it was enclosed. I figured it must have been a moonshiner's house and this was his hiding spot from the revenuer.

I was informed by DH, today, that they were trout fishing in 1994 in the Amicalola River and noticed a light on in the old house. The next day they checked it out and found a creative writing studio set up, with an old manual typewriter and large writing pads. He said, "Someone was writing a movie." That the bathtub and sink was sparkling and the house emaculate. He had never seen a cleaner house, I think is how he put it. DH said that they had a very evil feeling and retreated the house.
(Links for Deadly Run Movie) http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03...vie/index.html
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/16683281.html
Movie 1994 that Samuel Rael; GMH's Attorney/Movie Producer visited GMH, in the Dawson Co Jail on 01/07/08. This was the date that GMH directed LE to Meredith Hope Emerson's remains in Dawson Forest WMA.
The movie's theme is abducting young women, taking them to an abandoned house in the North GA Mountains, releasing them in the forest, and hunting them as prey. The movie went to straight to video and can be rented today. GMH, was very instrumental in the making of the movie according to Rael. Rael said that he knew he was sociopath, just didn't know he was violent... GMH, license was queried over a dozen times by LE in the last decade in White County, GA where the movie was filmed.

Something I have noted about Hilton, is that he left windex bottles, carpet, wet wipes, clorox bottles, 5 gal buckets, ropes, lady's clothes, purses, etc., a demonic aura, and stinch, everywhere that I tracked him. I found brooms in 3 of his campsites and; a broom and mop, half full bottle of windex and half full bottle of clorox, and dustpan, in the Densmore; abandoned House, that had been recently used.
I feel that Hilton's victims, are crying out to be revealed. I also feel that Vann Mason, is one of his many, many; victims... this should be reinvestigated as many deaths in State and National Parks, should be...
may they rest in peace..

A pic of the Anderson House is at: http://glennindawson.blogspot.com

The house burned in the late 90's and the remnants were washed away during Hurricane Floyd.... seems GMH, left ashes and misery in path..
I checked with the Arson Investigator of Dawson County, to see if the fire's origin was determined. It was deemed cause undetermined...

GMH, was charged with arson in Dekalb Co, GA in 1982(with occupants). Once an arsonist, always an arsonist...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Appreciation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Wolf,

Good work. keep it up. I like how you are re-posting so many articles about Hilton from such a wide variety of sources.

EAT YOUR HEART OUT JUSTICEQUEST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cheryldunlap.bigboardlive.com
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 am

A blogger chimed in that has been following GMH & Associates for 2 years, in late 2009 or 2010:

Foxfire
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2010

Have you seen this D?

NoGA Native:

I think kidnapping, rape, torture, murder, mutilation, and decapitation, etc. confirmed in 4 states over several weeks qualifies as a depraved serial killer, as several separate victims are confirmed. That’s not glorifying this guy, that’s the facts.

I saw this guy in the Chattahoochee National Forest in October ‘07, and later took the GBI to a campsite (Lumpkin/Dawson County line, USFS FS road 28-1, Nimblewill Gap Road, camp confirmed by the GBI) on the same day of the recovery of Ms. Emerson’s body. I’ve met many others who say or dealt with him in Georgia before his capture.
———–
I believe the speculation that Hilton took Ga Hwy 53 west to Dawson Forest from the turn-around in the snow above Dahlonega on Hwy 129 is wrong. He turned off Hwy 129 at Turner’s Corner and drove in to national forest off Hwy 60 past Wimpy Field, the US Army’s Camp Merrill, on to FS 28-2, past Camp Wahsega, and later, on to Ga Hwy 52 then south to Ga Hwy. From Hwy 52. Bailey Waters road connects to Afton Bridge Rd, and Amicalola House and on to Lindsey Ford/6 mile camping area, site of the recent double-murder in Dawson Forest, and on to the north end of Dawson Forest off Hwy 53 to High Shoals Road, where Ms. Emerson was later killed. Passing along the area Wolfscratch writes about. The Huddle House and Ace Hardware are west on Hwy 53.

Not only did the GBI fail to act on the direct tips from the Huddle House (not just the late admission by the complicit Tabor about the Hilton call from Marble Hill) that may have saved Ms. Emerson if the GBI had not bottle-necked tips and contacted county LEO in Pickens/Dawson/Lumpkin, but the GBI failed to act with smarts or dispatch to tips of sightings of Hilton in the Nimblewill area while he had Ms. Emerson. Instead of contacting local LEOs, including DNR rangers who know the area, and Amicalola State Park LEO/staff, GBI officers were sent to check the state park registry. Had they told the local services, and local media, the area would have been swarmed, instead of everyone wasting time on Blood Mountain.

Why was the GSP and DNR helicopter not on Blood Mtn? SAR team was told high winds, yet WSBTV heli was all over the mountian, landing at Vogel State Park. Was the governor, who got his helicopter license last year, and has had to make restitution to the state for heli-taxi trips, out for a flight? Check that out.

I have lots more on all this. I’ve waited the 2 years to start writing about it, and my focus will be on what the 4 states LEO contacts by federal FS, state officers, and county officers let slide, and most especially, how the old-school approach of the GBI worked against a good outcome. Had White County GA court filed the bench warrant for the abandonment of the other Astro van in the national forest above Unicoi State Park (2005), also near the AT, and also not far from Rabun County’s unsolved 2006 murder of a women found in the woods, this felon could have been arrested any of the many times he was pulled over or run off by the many officers who interacted with him. At least PC for a search would have lead to all the stolen goods he chose to retain from the car break-ins at trailheads, and cabin break-ins. Who were his fences? Who were his buddies?

In today’s communication-driven era, the British approach to crime solving–especially abductions and murders–of getting as much information out to the public as quickly as possible–usually results in a better outcome and quicker arrest or rescue. The GBI did not want even the info about the baton in the news, and Ms. Emerson’s roommate and others acting to get that out on WSB-TV/AJC led to witnesses immediately coming forth who were on Blood Mtn who ID’d Hilton. He was known to Vogle park, USFS LEOs Tipton and Arrowood had run him out of Rock Creek in August, NC LEO had run him out of Rock Gap AT shelter earlier, and a NC conservation officer sent him on for camping in a wildlife clearing off Wayah Bald Road, NC, and both of these are near where John Bryant’s body was recovered, and the FL women was last seen (Bryson City). FL also reports multiple agencies with LEO contacts in more than the forest where Ms. Dunlap’s body was recovered. The shotgun shell parts at the John Bryant body recovery scene, along with the death by gunshot weren’t explained, yet USFS and ATF burned 400 acres of the Pisgah’s Pink Beds area last year after finding a felon’s camp with gunpowder and bullet-making gear near–a precaution we’re told. A buddy? This guy was a drifter, too, and also a felon.

Much more to share, later, but the focus isn’t on how smart this guy and his deceit of being an ‘MS-stricken, Vietnam Vet on perpetual maneuvers’ odd-ball, but rather on how the multiple counties, states, and local, state, and federal agencies are not equipped to track such a person. Walmart does a better job of tracking shoplifters than our agncy databases. Isn’t that something we can affors to fix? LEO lives are on the line, too.

My call and email to Transylvania county the morning of Jan 3 strongly encouraging them to contact and follow what’s going on in Union Co Ga was ignored, as was my call and email of Saturday night, Jan 6 to Leon County detectives that they also check out the then-arrested Hilton. In both cases, in a few days, they went from publicly telling the press ‘No Connection’ to ‘prime suspect’ as the van full of evidence told the story. That the GBI chose to completely ignore so much evidence at the site I showed them the following Tuesday, with no admitted knowledge of either the Bryant or Dunlap cases, was very unsettling. Their reason was ‘not in the time frame’ meaning they only were concerned with the soon-to-be-closed Emerson case, making no effort in the field to look at the weathered material on the ground in front of them. (Some of the clothes and pillow cases, etc. are still there.) We may have been looking at Ms. Dunlap’s or Mr. Bryant’s clothing–articles that NC LEO might need to tie Hilton to that yet-to-be-indicted double murder we know he did.

I, for one, resent the new American politics of starving government, and my Republican Governor has reduced funding for the GBI, closing some of the offices that worked this case, and reduced the DNR game ranger (LEO) staff that works these woods. The Tuesday discovery of a dead, lost 84-year old Alzheimer’s sufferer in the Cohutta National forest, stuck in the forest service road, is another case of what happens when the safety net goes away. Same with the Saturday morning double-murder at the boat launch on the Amicalola River in Dawson Forest a few weeks ago. The Guv did get a new $18 million jet last year, and was at the Dubai Air Show last month. Meanwhile, the DNR goes wanting. And the federals, well the 6 officers and 2 ATVs for all of the 800,000+ acres of the Chattahoochee NF, is also close to having no coverage. Their budgets were stripped for off-shore wars, yet security in our public lands seems to be of a low priority. Subsidising airline security should be paid for by the flying public, protecting the commons should be a shared responsibility.

And Florida national forests are worse, but at least USFS LEOs can carry shouldered AR-15s when they are driving out squatters and meth heads from our public lands. REade about squatters in the Ocala NF, and meth labs.

And as to how many victims this guy got away with, who knows. The Troup county murder of December 07, unidentified burned decapitated women in bags with a Chamblee Dominos pizza coupon–that’s Hilton territory and on the path to Florida, but this nameless victim had a short news cycle. And the several missing women on the other side (west) of the Talladega NF in Alabama–Albertville and Sylacauga come to mind–any of those agencies even know of this guy Hilton? Or the unsolved murder of the 48 year old in Damascus VA, an AT town, fall of ‘07–just a few hours north of the Pisgah? If not Hilton, then it sure makes the case for a big relational database-that could even have public and LEO partitions for data. Can that be the good that could be made to come of these crimes? Not if our political will doesn’t demand it–and it starts with a healthy questioning or even a stern criticism of how the GBI and others chose to treat this case.

And, the last Hilton camp with the bagged trophies found in the Chattahoochee–that wouldn’t have even been looked at by federals if we weren’t still concerned about the most recent unsolved abduction in Union County…vote for resources and demand competent LEOs.

CP by Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:39 am

The Deadly Run movie was simply 'Art imitating Life'. The script of the movie mirrored the atrocities of Robert Hansen: dubbed the Alaskan Serial Killer.

Snipet from John Douglas; FBI Profiler on Hansen case:http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com.../profiling.htm

Hunting the Hunter;
I began to get an idea of how Hansen operated, and it gave me a cold, sick feeling in my stomach. It seemed clear to me that he was definitely the killer, but he wasn't simply killing these women. I believed he was releasing them into the woods and then hunting them down like animals—and this proved to be the case.

We gave our assessment to the authorities, and they were able to get a search warrant. Hansen's rifle, which matched the bullets that killed the four women, was found at his home, along with some cheap jewelry, ID cards, and other items taken from them. There was also a sort of "journal," an aviation map marked with the locations of his victims' bodies.

Confronted with the evidence, Hansen confessed.....

Wolfscratch

Think GMH & Associates were the first, last, or only?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32274027...eports/page/5/

A Stranger in the House - Crime reports- msnbc.com
Shea McDonough describes the night Adam Leroy Lane broke into her bedroom, ... talk about saving their daughter and catching a criminal in the act. Dateline NBC ... The detective had to wonder: Was his trucker a serial killer..
At the end of July 2007, police in a little town in Massachusetts had a mystery named Adam Leroy Lane. They knew only the following about him: He was married with children; a trucker with no criminal history; and he had attacked Shea McDonough. But then, they searched his truck, parked near the crime scene, and found a DVD player with a disc called “Hunting Humans” still inside it. The detective charged with the case watched the movie.

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 am

Within a week of backtracking Gary Hilton, it was very obvious to me that he was a prolific serial killer with no victim profile and had been doing his evil deeds for decades.
Law Enforcement knew as far back as the 1980's that an extremely high number of women were vanishing in GA, just couldn't identify the abductor or abductors.
I will elaborate in my next post.

Wolfscratch

'LIFE IMITATING ART'

In a previous comment I stated that I would elaborate as to why Gary Michael Hilton: Serial Killer, preyed on unsuspecting victims for decades without detection. GMH, was/is very intelligent, calculating, cagey, knowlegable of LE procedures, big game hunting seasons, policies,tactics, strategies, forensics, and GMH was military 'special forces trained'.

The Forest: National & State Parks, posted land and hunting clubs, and abandoned or vacant houses, were his safe havens.

I am confident that the books given to Cheryl Dunlap, FL(Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews as reported), and Meredith Emerson, GA(Cannibals and Kings by Marvin Harris), by GMH, came from used book and thrift stores. GMH, had been eyewitnessed in the Jasper, GA, Thrift Store, between 01/02/08 and 01/03/08 and on many occasions by volunteers/employees.

GMH, has stated in many of his interviews that he constantly reads.

I have had alot of times on my hands lately and thought I would go to the local Thrift Store and check out their selection of books. Of 3 shelves of books, one shelf was dedicated to 'Serial Killer Novels'. I purchased several of the books. After researching the authors, I found that although the stories are fiction,(portrayed as fiction, for liability purposes) many are based on actual events, with the help of consultants from Mental Institutions, LE, profilers, & Justice Officials, both retired and active.

The last book that I read is tittled 'Mind Tryst', by Robin Carr. After reading the book, I inadvertantly opened the cover and saw where the book's original purchase was made:

'A BOOK NOOK'

BUY-SELL-TRADE

3342 CLAIRMONT RD

ATLANTA, GA 30329

(Clairmont Rd. is aprox 70 miles from the Jasper Thrift Store)

This is Gary M. Hilton's old stomping grounds...Coincidence, maybe...

JohnTabor, GMH's employer allowed Hilton, to live at a building he owned on Clairmont Road, Atlanta, GA.
The majority of the over 25 books purchased was that their copyright dates were from the 1980's to the late 1990's. The dates of these books are significant due to the 'Deadly Run'; 'movie' (1994)that the Producer/Attorney Samuel Rael said, GMH, helped with the name, plot, and assisted in the creative writing. GMH, hand picked the shoot locations, abandoned cabin in the national forest, cast & crew, and tutored the lead actor in the art of serial killing.
Many of the books were of serial killers that were copycat killers of individual serial killers past.
Gary Michael Hilton, had no victim profile, only a preference breaks all molds of serial killers profiled, changed his MOs, signature, and method of abduction, creating the image of multiple SK's active in several geographical areas and confining his victims to strangers. Many of his victims vanished without a trace, were never reported, were never investigated, were never found, but demand revealation, locating, and Justice.
Gary Michael Hilton, was a Copycat of multiple Serial Killers, entwineing many rituals and torture, creating a unique signature, growing more brazen with every innocent victim. He is/was an anomally...
He was very creative and was a 'Master of Emulation'. GMH, emulated a soldier on a perpetual manuever,
as well as a 'Traveling Preacher', long distant hiker, and a kyaker, petty drifter, law enforcement officer, etc...
Meredith Hope Emerson, is the primary reason that Gary Hilton's Trail of Terror, came to an abrupt end. 'Good vs Evil.' She was/is a kindred spirit and a fighter....May his many victims rest in peace..

Note: Head Hunter's Novel was found in GMH's possession- introduced in closing statement of DP Trial by FL Prosecutor Georgia Cappleman-GMH was an emulator, copycat, Hunter, Professional, Soldier on a perpetual mission to destroy a village. 'A village of innocent victims.'

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 am

Think emulating characters in a book is a far fetched theory?

Iran arrests 'Agatha Christie serial killer'Woman accused of drugging, suffocating and robbing her victims was inspired by classic crime novels, police claim

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...e-serial-kiler

Police in Iran believe they have caught the country's first female serial killer and are claiming she has disclosed a literary inspiration behind her attempts to evade detection: the crime novels of Agatha Christie.

The 32-year-old suspect, named only as Mahin, stands accused of killing at least six people, including five women, according to officials in the city of Qazvin, about 100 miles north-west of Tehran.

"Mahin in her confessions has said that she has been taking patterns from Agatha Christie books and has been trying not to leave any trace of herself," Mohammad Baqer Olfat, the Qazvin prosecutor, told Iranian journalists.

Mahin, who it is claimed also admitted the earlier murders of her former landlord and an aunt, is said to have carefully chosen her victims, targeting elderly and middle-aged women and offering them lifts home after picking them up at shrines in the city where they had been praying.

Wolfscratch 'GMH wasn't the first, last, or only'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:16 am

While backtracking Gary Hilton, in 'Wolfscratch Wilderness', I located two abandoned houses, a pop up camper, and a dome style tent or hunting blind. One thing these enclosed areas had in common was a unique foul acrid odor or stinch that I had never experienced before.

From conventional and unconventional methods as well as Gary Michael Hilton's residue and locating his icebox, I had established that he was cannibal. GMH's icebox was camoflaged from view by a makeshift natural blind of rhodedendrum plants and tree limbs. The devine rods indicated multiple remains. After digging down four feet and finding only burnt aluminum foil, I ask a master Dowser why no bones were found. He responded that it was deeper and were only body parts; fingers, hands etc.
I asked a Law Enforcement Officer, which is very familar with the investigation why GMH, had no victim profile; from an 11 year old boy to an 84 year old woman. His response: 'Food.'
Human Cannibalism
The Last Taboo is an Ancient and Modern Phenomenon
© John Stringer

Nov 26, 2008
Human beings have eaten each other throughout history for a variety of different cultural, criminal, religious and philosophical reasons not always with evil intent.

Read more: http://social-anthropology.suite101....#ixzz0PV0k9wE4

".... Cannibals have something else in common: they smell. Doctors interrogating Chikatilo - who butchered and ate parts of 52 young women, boys and girls after they agreed to go into the woods with him - spoke of the killer's pungent odour. Kusikov has the same animal smell - peculiar, say police, to psychopaths, a goaty smell that comes from an acrid sweat made by a body full of the wrong chemicals...."

GMH emited an evil aura and a very pungent acrid odor when in enclosed area for extended periods. I am confident that this is due to his cannibalism trait..

Google: New Guinnea tribe of Cannibals and the result of their(women & children/only eat organs) cannibalism during burial rituals.
Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 am

Gary Michael Hilton, was living in our communities for decades, preying on our families, friends, and loved ones, oblivious to Law Enforcement.

Time and time again GMH, slipped through the hands of LE and the Justice System undetected(80 license queries in less than 10 years in GA alone). On 10/26/07 only days after John & Irene Bryant's abduction and murder, GMH was questioned on posted property by a Cherokee co GA Deputy. The hunter that called 911 said, 'He's hiding from something." GMH, had been stopped at 11PM the night before in Forsyth Co. He gave both Deputies conflicting stories...
In 1982 GMH, was convicted of Arson(Dekalb Co, GA)of his fiancee's house; Dekalb Co., GA, with her and her brother & sister inside.
GMH said, "If I can't have her nobody can."
He should have been encarcerated since 1982.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 am

I picked up a nonfiction book; "jOURNEY INTO DARKNESS" BY JOHN DOUGLAS(1997); Author and FBI Profiler.
He penetrates the minds and motives of the most terrifying Serial Killers. Of course GMH, wasn't on their radar when this statement was made. He is one of the pioneers of the FBI's Elite BAU and many of the techniques, strategies, and procedures used in tracking and identifying unidentified subjects today can be attributed to his research and experiences on his journey into the abyss or darkness...

Prologue: 'In the Mind of a Killer'

This isn't the Hollywood version. It isn't sanitized or prettied up or rendered into art. This is the way it really happens. If anything, it's worse than the way I describe it...

"AS I HAD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, I PUT MYSELF IN THE MIND OF THE KILLER"..

Special Agent Douglas, goes on to say that he also puts his head into the head of the victim also, to be able to see the whole picture....

This experience would have to be very traumatic and could cause a strong minded person to cry a river of tears. Especially when the victim total will possibly exceed 150 + victims over decades, as in the Gary Michael & Associates; Trail of Terror....

As does Priests that perform multiple exorcisms, Agent Douglas, paid a hefty price with his health, even though he possessed a high tolerance level, due to the enormous 'evil' he encountered...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 am

wolfscratch

An interview of Gary Michael Hilton by Pickens Co, SC; Sheriff, and Jasper Co PD Chief, GA, at the Jackson Detention Ctr., GA, concerning Jason Knapp' dissapearance.
Pay close attention to the Cheryl Dunlap reference:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/download/...9/16063171.mp3

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

The following post from another forum says it best:

Pat Brown said…
We could use a strong accountability system not dependent on appeals, but rather oversight. The public/citizens have a right to know exactly how decisions are made and cases are handled. It does not have to be in the midst of the case but certainly afterward there should be transparency. If there isn’t, how can we address issues of corruption, incompetance, and error? We need to know in order to fix problems and hold people accountable for what is supposed to be work done on behalf of the citizens. Somehow “the interest of the state” seems to preclude the citizenry which is odd considering the state IS the citizenry, well, at least in a democratic republic with a constitution.

CP by Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 pm

GARY MICHAEL(MACK) HILTON: SADISTICAL MALIGNANT PSYCHOPATHIC SERIAL KILLER....

POSSIBLE VICTIM MAP; BY SLEDDOG:

na

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 am

Missing Persons Link:

http://www.nampn.org/mp2007Jul-Sep.html.

CP Wolfscratch by Climber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 pm

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/116396099.html?storySection=comments
Replay Videos:

[UPDATE] Jury Recommends Death for Gary Michael Hilton
Hilton Sentencing: Jury recommends death penalty for Gary Michael Hilton.
Posted: 5:50 PM Feb 22, 2011
Reporter: Julie Montanaro, Amy Long, Jerry Askin
Email Address: news@wctv.tv; julie.montanaro@wctv.tv; amy.long@wctv.tv; jerry.askin@wctv.tv

——————————————————————————–
Hilton Trial Heads to Sentencing Phase
Gary Michael Hilton Back in Court for Penalty Phase 2-17 Noon
Hilton Trial Day 9: Penalty Phase Wrap-Up
Gary Michael Hilton’s Dark Past 2-18 6am
Gary Michael Hilton in Court for Penalty Phase 2-18 Noon
Hilton Trial Day 10: Penalty Phase Wrap-Up
Death Penalty: A Proper Punishment?
Hilton Day 10 Wrap-Up: Still in Penalty Phase
Hilton Trial: Jury Advises Death Penalty (as seen at 6)
Hilton Trial: Penalty Phase Verdict
Feb 21, 2011 at 07:13 PM

Without a doubt, the Guilty verdict and sentencing to Death speaks volumes.. The verdict was reached in less than 4 hours- DP sentence only 90 minutes.. Both verdict and the sentencing were rendered in only the time that it took for the Jurors to 'wipe the tears' out of their eyes... unanimous 12- 0 Death Sentence... Pray for the victims, their families, and the Jurors that made a very courageous decision today that rendered a semblance of Justice and closure for Cheryl Dunlap and her family...

Wolfscratch

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:18 am

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/national-conference-2/#respond

NOTICE: (This conference is a registration ONLY Conference) please contact our center for details, thank you

HOPE LIGHTS THE WAY (Irony: Meredith 'Hope' Emerson)

The 7th Annual National Round Table Conference
March 24th Thur 27th of 2011

Mailing Address (CUE) PO Box 12714 Wilmington, NC 28405

Ph: (910) 343-1131 or (910) 232-1687 Fax: (910) 399-6137

Holiday Inn Hotel Conference Center 5032 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28405 (910) 392-1101

Opportunity to meet some 'Amazing' people who have turned tragedy into healing and triumph for others. You will never meet a more caring group of individuals than the victim survivor families. This is sure to be an inspiring conference suggested to all who support the mission of “resolution” for the missing, murdered and exploited.

na

Conference aims to provide training to help find missing people

Wilmington | The annual conference by a local group focused on missing persons is expected to bring together various roles in the search and rescue field ranging from Federal Bureau of Investigation representatives to families of people who have gone missing…. READ MORE AT LINK ABOVE

"Imagine: Setting for the candlelight vigil is on the bank of the Cape Fear River. Noticed movement on the river out of the corner of my eye, during Morgan Harrington's mother reading her poem for her daughter. It was a white sail boat gliding by in complete silence analagous to a dove's wing tip, skimming across the whitecaps of the cape fear river"..

'Break out the Kleenex tissues before watching this video of last years conference.'

Police, Parents, Profilers: Investigate Criminal Profile, Pat Brown

Pat Brown(attending) is a nationally known criminal profiler, television commentator, author, and founder and CEO of The Sexual Homicide Exchange and The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency.(This should be interesting, WS)

Donna Green( Black Lady that spoke of driving by herself for the 1st time-20 hour drive) is the mother of abducted Baby Raymond 3 decades ago-Atl, GA-
Donna, who was broke called Monica Caison at 2:30 AM expecting to get an answering machine. Monica answered, invited her to the, conference, & she bunked with 4 other women. When the conference was over, Donna was forced to drive non stop home, I had $20.00 extra, asked for the microphone, and asked for donations for her a motel room & volunteered to follow her to the TN line. Passed my baseball cap around and collected over $1200.00, she was in tears...Donna has 5 other children-single mom.'Viewing into the caring, yet determined eyes of Baby Raymonds' Mother; Donna, gives real meaning to the quote:

'there is a hole in my heart that only a child can fill !!!'..

read more-Raymond Lamar Green:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4964824

Wolfscratch
angel assisted

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:28 am

Melinda Harder | CUE Center for Missing Persons Melinda Harder – DNA Act. October 16, 2009 by monica ... from Saint Petersburg, Florida and long time childhood freind of CUE founder, Monica Caison. ...

CUE aiding in the solving of 28 year old cold case, now working for better laws to serve cases such as Melinda Harder who was missing from Saint Petersburg, Florida and long time childhood freind of CUE founder, Monica Caison.

http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspi...icle40749.html

"It could take a long while before we put the pieces together. I can't promise you we'll find him. All I can promise is that you'll get 100 percent of me".
'Monica Caison'

Wolfscratch
angel assisted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 pm

GA111 Says:
September 2nd, 2010 at 2:16 am
I remember this guy as well. I live in south GA. and traveled in Tallahassee at the time. I was stopped at a red light in heavy traffic. This guy was in a white van at a red light intersection right next to me. I felt someone looking at me and when I looked up it was him. He had this CRAZY look on his face. It gives me chills to think of it till this day. I have never seen anyone give me such an sinnister evil look but he had it on his face. I just remember thinking please turn green light. Hurry.

Linda Bass Says:
November 11th, 2010 at 10:19 am
I know Hilton was in Tallahassee for awhile before the murder of Cheryl (a very wonderful person). He camped out a few nights at the Society Of Friends “Church” across the street (So. Magnolia Dr) and I saw him, the van, the dog at least 3 times there at night washing up and sleeping in the van. One morning he drove the van into my driveway as I was unloading some plants and asked for some money….everything about him set my nerves on edge.
She later reported a knife was found on her back deck and she said a neighbor or passing motorist caused gmh to prolly abort his mission..

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 pm

‘Huddle House’ phone is displayed on caller ID: 770-894-4684, I personally verified this by physically making a phone call from the Huddle House’s phone to another concerned citizen. A simple 911 call by John Tabor on 01/03/08, would have rescued Meredith Hope Emerson, and insured the capture of Gary Michael Hilton. Why wasn’t the call made made? Below is the truth:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_…storyid=109373

More Info About Hilton Emerging

More information is emerging about Gary Hilton and the time he spent after allegedly kidnapping Meredith Emerson.

Thursday, while at a Pickens County Huddle House, Hilton called his former boss, John Tabor.

“He said he needed some money to get started,” Tabor said. “So I told him I would leave a check for him at the office on Clairmont Road for him to retrieve the following day, Friday.”

What Gary Hilton didn’t know when he called Tabor was that Tabor had already called the GBI about Hilton. Tabor said he called the GBI as soon as he heard that Meredith Emerson was missing from the hiking trail on Blood Mountain in Union County. Tabor knew Hilton camped in the wilderness there, and based on what he knew of Hilton, suspected Hilton might be the one who kidnapped Emerson.

So Tabor had already given the GBI Hilton’s name, van description and license tag numbers. Right after Hilton called Tabor, Tabor called the GBI again, and the GBI raced to the Huddle House, trying to catch up to Hilton and Emerson.

Hilton worked for Tabor’s siding business, Insulated Wall Systems, on and off for ten years. In fact the office on Clairmont Road in DeKalb County was listed as Hilton’s suspected address on his initial kidnapping warrant. at a Huddle House restaurant on Highway 53 in Pickens County.

What neither Tabor nor workers at the Huddle House restaurant on Highway 53 in Pickens County could have known when Hilton picked up the phone was that Meredith Hope Emerson, was alive and restrained inside Hilton’s van in the restaurant parking lot.

The GBI said Hilton killed Emerson the next day in Dawson County, one day after calling his former boss to plan his future.

“That was the last contact I had from Gary Hilton,” Tabor said. “And apparently when they picked him up, he was en-route to get that check.”

Tabor said he wants Meredith Emerson’s family to know that he did everything he could to help police catch Hilton and save Meredith.

Tabor, is out of state and expects to return home to Metro Atlanta in a few days. He said he never really intended to re-hire Hilton, after a falling out they had last year. He is grieving along with the people at the Huddle House, wondering and agonizing over what more they could have done.

Wolfscratch

JT, is at it again, but he is going down this time!
http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/TA322J82UDP30FIHE#lastPost

Beware: Mentally ill man acting like Gary Hilton Wanna-be...

Monday Feb 14 Worried parent wrote:
Warning: there is a person from Northern GA who calls himself "wolfscratch" online. He is becoming more and more obsessed with Gary Hilton and has been picked up and questioned by police about his crazy claims and Hilton-wanna-be behavior.
He claims that he can "channel" the killer and also that Hilton's "demon" has entered his head.
He is also obsessed with Hilton's GA victim, Meredith Emerson, and even had a bizarre "monument" made for her that he displays in his front yard. It is a gravestone that is full of miss-spellings and even spells the poor victim's name wrong. Here is a picture of it: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uILnGQq1vUA/R83UQ4D...
Currently he is prowling around the Dawson forest area where Emerson's body was found. He carries what he calls "dowsing rods" and claims to have found and dug up a bunch of graves in the area.
Please be very, very careful if you encounter this man in the North Georgia area.
And you don't believe he can do all that channelin ? I channeled Jim Morrison one time. He was on VH1.
Wolfscratch -glenn adams
Join the community
Ball Ground, GA
1 min ago 08-0093-25-08
GEORGIA BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION REGION 8
INVESTIGATIVE SUMMARY
6:30 – 7:30 pm
On Thursday, January 3,2008, ASSISTANT SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE J. C MADDOX spoke via telephone with JOHN TABER [TABOR sic.]in reference to the missing person investigation concerning MEREDITH EMERSON. AGENT MADDOX had contacted TABER to ascertain if he was aware of any telephone numbers that GARY HILTON (suspect in this investigation) may have at this time or may have had in recent months. TABER advised AGENT MADDOX that HILTON had tried to contact TABER on this
date. TABER stated that at approximately 4:35 p.m. on this date (01-03-08) HILTON had called from what TABER believed to be a pay phone (number 770-893-9922). TABER could not hear HILTON very well. At approximately 4:40 pm., HILTON again contacted TABER on TABER’s cellular telephone. This number was 770-894-4684. TABER did not know where this telephone was located. TABER just stated that the reception was much better. TABER stated that HILTON wanted to borrow money from TABER. HILTON stated that he had gotten his life in order and had turned things around and wanted to come back to work for TABER. HILTON stated he would need approximately seven hundred dollars or eight hundred dollars to get his driver’s license and tags renewed. HILTON had wanted TABER to leave a check at TABER’s business in Decatur. HILTON advised he would come pick it up either that evening or the next date.
TABER further advised that HILTON had used a cellular telephone that had been purchased for TABER’s business. TABER’s business was in construction and HILTON was a “laborer”. HILTON had used the telephone up until late September or early October of 2007. The telephone number had been transferred to another telephone. That
. number was inactive on the phone that he had given HILTON. No further information was obtained at this time.
Page 1 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI
EXHIBIT 21
08-0093-25-08
10 DATA:
TABER, JOHN JOSEPH DOB:
SEX/RACE: MALEIWHITE ADDRESS:
450 ARBORSHADE TRAIL DULUTH,GA
CELLULAR
SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE, ASST JESSE C MADDOX: 1/1 ~
hb 1/22/2008 .
Page 2 of 2 172798
PROPERTY OF GBI

Then on Jan. 18, 2008, what finally came to be admitted?

S/A HOWARD asked TABOR if he attempted to contact the GBI when HILTON had called him on January 3,2008. TABOR became visually upset and began to cry. He stated that he did not attempt to call anyone. HILTON contacted TABOR at approximately 4:41 p.m. and asked him for money. After taking the call, TABOR attended to some business requirements prior to receiving a call from ASAC JESSE MADDOX at approximately 6:30 p.m Though during the phone conversation TABOR told ASAC MADDOX that he had been trying to call, TABOR clarified to S/A HOWARD he had not actually tried to contact law enforcement. TABOR stated that “I thought we had him, the ruse was set up for tomorrow”. TABOR never contacted anyone about a “ruse” or about HILTON calling him. TABOR only provided the information about HILTON’s 4:41 p.m. call when he was directly asked by ASAC MADDOX (OVER THE PHONE in the late evening of Jan. 3, 2008). EXHIBIT 174 (cross ref. Exhibit 21)
The phone call to John Tabor was made at 4:41 PM. The response time to the Huddle House; Marble Hill, GA , 30148 by the GBI on 01/03/08 was ‘four hours due to Tabor’s failure to dial 911. The GBI’s time of arrival was 9:00PM.
Why has this been silenced by the media (Local and National)?
Precious Innocent Victims Lives depend on ‘Truth in the Media’. They should be ashamed…

Wolfscratch
_____________________________________________Worried Parent My Buttocks...
Was your spouse disbarred, JT?
Is your world crumbling in on you?
Where would GMH, have got a check cashed on 01/03/08?
Could a simple 911 call by you have saved Meredth's life and caused the arrest of GMH on 01/03/2008 when he called you from the Huddle House in Marble Hill,GA after calling you 10 minutes before, from 100' away at a phone booth..
What are you hiding, JT? Were you involved with GMH's evil deeds. Are you bisexual as GMH contends in his letter from Jackson Prison?
Did you pay employee taxes on GMH, since he worked for you for 10 years?
GMH stated on LE recording that he hasn't filed income taxes in 30 years. What does that say about you, since he worked for you for the last 10 years?

You can run, but you cannot hide!!!
Gary Michael =(Mack) Hilton, had 4 friends. Three were Attorneys; 'Officers of the Court'...

Until my dowsing rods point to me.....

Wolfscratch/glenn adams .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:04 am

08-22-2009, 03:00 AM
Tyrra Meserve, grew up in San Diego, during the 'Night Stalker' tragedy. It left a deep impact on her as well as the entire community.
The following is a story written by her:
A Close Encounter With A Killer Mind By Tyrra B Meserve Greene Publishing, Inc.Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment. Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community. Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome. Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.

I am confident that Gary Michael Hilton had sidekicks and Associates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrra Meserve, grew up in San Diego, CA, during the 'Night Stalker'; rein of terror. It left a deep impact on her as well as the entire San Diego, community.

I contacted Tyrra, when I read the article about the 'Close Encounter' in Madison Co, Florida. She shared the story about the 'Night Stalker'.

A few months later, I located GMH's Frigid weather room located in the attic of the abandoned Densmore farmhouse. It was insulated with plastic wrap & cardboard and had a wood burning stove. There was a heavy corrugated cardboard box aprox 3'X 6'X 14" which is labeled 'Tuck Me In Box'..

I found a newspaper from the Gainsville GA Times dated Wed Nov. 8, 1989, it was opened to an article tittled; 'Night Stalker', says he will be avenged by Satan.
One paragraph reads:

"You don't understand me, you are not expected too, I am beyond your experience, I am beyond good and evil...I will be avenged. Lucifer, dwells within us all!"

After reading this article, I called Tyrra, to ask if Richard Ramirez, was the Serial Killer that she had referred to in San Diego. After a very long silence, she said 'yes'...

Gary Michael Hilton, pulled his teeth and said to Jana Tabor; his employer, that it made him look more 'evil'. GMH, said that when he come off his meds, "The Demons, come out in him!"

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:08 am

http://www.greenepublishing.com/oldsitesave/archivethirtyseven.html

A Close Encounter With A Killer Mind

By Tyrra B Meserve
Greene Publishing, Inc.
Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment. Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community. Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome. Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.
In most instances, the serial killer acts alone, extracting pleasure from the anonymity that he presents. However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons. Whether the union is long-term, or short-lived, these serial killing partners present a unique problem for law enforcement officers trying to solve crimes.
Recent developments have allowed Gary Michael Hilton to be charged with the murder of Meredith Emerson, and Cheryl Dunlap, however, questions still remain regarding Hilton’s involvement with other unsolved murders. It is currently under investigation as to whether Hilton is indeed a serial killer, and, if so, how many other victims did he claim, and, in what areas. In a recent interview with a Madison County resident, there has also now arisen the question as to if Hilton acted entirely alone.
Debra Stephens, a Madison resident for many years, recalls a strange event that took place back in 2000. A local, who knew some of the more obscure river access points and sun-bathing spots, was taking advantage of a warm summer’s day and the company of her dogs. As she was lying on her towel, soaking up rays, Stephens was startled by her companions barking.
“There’s canoers who go up and down the river all the time,” she said “so I didn’t think anything of it at first. Then I noticed there weren’t any other boats in the water and the dogs were focusing up the hill on the other bank.”
Following their line of sight, Stephens noticed two men standing at the top of the hill, on the other side of the river, watching her.
“I thought it was kind of odd when I noticed they were wearing blue jeans, sunglasses and boots. Not really boating clothes, if you know what I mean.”
When the men stepped back into the shadows of the trees and did not reappear, Stephens said her apprehension abated a bit and she returned to sunbathing. Then, a few minutes later, the dogs started barking again and Stephens, now nervous, looked around once more. The dogs, trotting ahead of her, rounded a close bend and Stephens walked straight down to the waters edge to get a better view.
“This older guy was paddling down in a canoe and it looked as though he was having a time of it. It was only he and his dog. At first, he asked if this was where they picked up the people for canoe rides. When I said no, this is private property, he kind of looked around, up the hill where the two guys had been.”
It was at this point that Stephens said the older man looked like he accidentally flipped the canoe, trapping the dog underneath. As Stephens was debating whether or not she should jump in and help, she noticed the man glancing up, occasionally looking up towards where she had seen the other two men earlier.
“He made it to the other bank and acted like he was going to lift the canoe,” Stephens remembered, “but then he just kept looking around and his dog was just laying there. His dog didn’t bark back at my dogs or anything. It was weird. It was almost like the dog had been through this before and he was trained.”
When the man fell to the ground, he appeared to accidentally push his canoe back into the water where it started to float downstream. Deciding to lend a hand, Stevens started to get into the water on the opposite bank.
“I looked up and there was one of the guys I had seen earlier, about halfway down the hill. I shouted up to him Hey, that man needs help, but he just looked at the older man, turned around and walked back up into the trees.”
Stephens stopped the canoe from floating away, and then gave it a good shove back toward the old man on the bank. Deciding it was about time to head home, Stephens kept an eye on the man as she swam back to her side of the shore, gathered her things and got set to leave.
“As I was walking back down the river bank to my truck, I glanced up the hill and there were those same two guys again. Well, one of them looked down at the older man and he looked back up at the guy and I thought they nodded at each other. When I passed by them on my side of the river, I remember thinking, now that’s weird; he doesn’t have anything in the canoe. Nothing, I mean, normally people have a life preserver, equipment, something. He didn’t. It was completely empty. Just him, his dog and a cane.”
Stephens also found it disturbing that, as she passed the scene, both men that she had seen earlier had not only re-emerged, but they had picked up the canoe and were carrying it up the hill with the older man and his dog in tow.
“I noticed that he wasn’t using his walking cane,” Stephens recalled. “He just followed them up the hill until they disappeared. That’s when I wondered how he had gotten the canoe down to the river by himself. There’s not a lot of places where we were at that you can drive up and drop a canoe, you have to hike it in and that didn’t seem like something he could have done by himself.
“When I got home, I told a couple of people what had happened and they just told me I was nuts. I couldn’t help thinking that if I had gone over to their side of the river, I wouldn’t have made it back, but everyone I told laughed and said nobody was trying to get me, so I just pushed it to the back of my mind and tried to forget it.”
Then, watching the news recently, Stephens got a jolt. A little thinner, a little older looking and worse for wear, Gary Michael Hilton looked like the man she had seen that day.
“Naw,” Stephens said to herself. “I’m just spooked.”
Letting it go once more, a week passed before on another airing of the local news, Stephens got a chance to hear Hilton speak.
“I jumped out of my chair,” she said, “yelling, That’s Him! That’s the *!#* man from the river.”
They were trying to get me,” Stephens stated with conviction “I know that now. I could feel that something wasn’t right. It was like they knew each other. It just felt wrong.”
Sergeant Tim Baxter of the Leon County Sheriff’s Department was not able to give much information due to Hilton’s ongoing investigation; however, he is interested in connecting Stevens with the right authorities to take her statement.
“The FBI is working with the different case investigators, developing a long term timeline for Hilton,” Baxter stated. “They are going back to before (Hilton) was born. So far, we believe he’s a loner, but we want to know where he’s been and whom he’s been seen with. We don’t want to rule out connections he may have to other cases.”
As police still gather leads linking Hilton with other crimes, they are tracing his footsteps in the past. Only time will tell if police have caught all the right men.

CP Wolfscratch: "GMH had sidekicks"...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

U can see the cherokee marble monument tribute for Meredith 'Hope' Emerson at: http://glennindawson.blogspot.com/. scroll down then click older posts for other pics and comments.(low tech Blog)
I wrote the poem for Meredith Hope Emerson, that is engraved on the monument. I was in the abyss, or darkness, when I wrote the poem, and had the monument later engraved.
OReilly; the tan lab helped me build the cherokee marble sidewalk in front of my home where the monument stayed for almost 2 years.
I moved it to the trailhead shop at Blood Mountain, GA, for AT Hikers to enjoy, where it stayed about a year, before the National Park Service made me move it. Guess, they want it to go away..
It is now at my farm in Tate, GA. My granddaughters and I are opening a Pet Rescue in June. have the building leased and stocked with inventory. It will be named 'the Rainbow Bridge of 'HOPE' Pet Rescue'.
Our goal is to use the profits for the Appalachian people to feed their pets and help with vet bills, etc. Many are giving their pets up due to the economy/ or deserting them, etc..
The monument will be placed there..

Glenn Adams/Wolfscratch "She was my neighbor for just 4 Days"..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=113395 Full Interview 01/07/2008
Below are the transcripts of law enforcement interviews with Gary Michael Hilton, the man accused of murdering Meredith Emerson.

Warning: Some of the transcript contains explicit details about Emerson's death that may be considered disturbing.

FILE #: 306-new TAPE #: DATE: 01/07/2008 TIME: 4:55 P.M. TYPED BY: clc

TRANSCRIPT OF GBI INTERVIEW WITH GARY MICHAEL HILTON (GMH). GBI SPECIAL AGENT CLAY BRIDGES (CB), GBI SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE (SAC) JOHN CAGLE (JC), ATTORNEY NEIL SMITH (NS); UNION COUNTY SHERIFF SCOTT STEPHENS (SS); UNION COUNTY SHERIFF'S INVESTIGATOR TODD DAWSON (TD)

Snipet: 01/07/2008 GBI interview enroute to dawson forest wma, GA, to locate Meredith Hope Emerson's remains....

GMH: YOU'LL SEE THE SECOND DOUBLE BLAZE. I ACTUALLY WALKED PAST IT ONE TIME MYSELF. AND . . .
JC: YOU SAID THE BODY IS DOWN THERE ON THE LEFT (UI) ROAD (UI)
GMH: ABOUT A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FEET OR FORTY YARDS . . .
JC: IS IT, AND UNDER SOME LEAVES AND BRUSH.
GMH: UNDER JUST A PILE OF LEAVES AND BRUSH. BUT NOT BURIED.
JC: OKAY. IS, IS IT WRAPPED IN ANYTHING?
GMH: NO, IT ISN'T.
JC: IS IT, IS IT CLOTHED?
GMH: UH, NO, IT ISN'T.
JC: IS IT INTACT?

CB: WHERE DID UH, WHERE DID YOU CAMP? IN THE VAN OR OUTSIDE?
GMH: YEAH, YEAH, I JUST, SHE HELPED ME OFF LOAD THE VAN. I JUST UNCHAINED, SHE WAS FREE AT, SHE WAS ONLY, ONLY SECURED WHILE WE WERE MOVING. SHE WAS NOT TIED UP. AND WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP I WOULD TIE A LONG LENGTH OF NYLON CORD AROUND HER ANKLES, QUADRUPLE KNOTTED AND THEN QUADRUPLE KNOTTED AT AN ANCHOR POINT IN THE VAN. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WOULD BE FIVE FEET LONG. THAT WAS SIMPLY TO KEEP HER FROM JUMPING UP AND TAKING OFF WHILE I WAS ASLEEP.

GMH: FROM UH, SHOAL CREEK ROAD. YEAH.
JC: OKAY. AND DOWN ABOUT A HUNDRED AND TWENTY FEET . . .
GMH: HOLD IT, I, NO, I DID SAY FIFTY, YEAH, OKAY, AND ABOUT FIF, AND THEN ABOUT, ABOUT FORTY . . .
CB: IT'S GONNA BE THE FIRST DOUBLE BLAZED . . .
GMH: YEAH. AND YOU'LL SEE THE DOUBLE BLAZES ARE ON THE LEFT OR SOUTH SIDE (UI)
CB: THE SAME SIDE THE BODY WOULD BE ON.
GMH: YEAH, YEAH. IN OTHER WORDS, AND THE DOUBLE BLAZE IS ALMOST DUE NORTH OF THE BODY (UI) AND THEN THE ROAD WOULD CONTINUE ON. YOU'LL SEE ANOTHER DOUBLE BLAZE ABOUT THERE, BUT NOW THIS HAS BECOME A, THIS AREA HERE HAS BECOME A STEEP EMBANKMENT WHILE THIS IS ONLY RELATIVELY SHALLOW DOWNHILL

GMH: NO, IT ISN'T.
JC: OKAY.
GMH: I'LL TELL YOU . . .
JC: YOU WANT TO TALK SOME MORE ABOUT THAT?
GMH: OKAY. YES. THE HEAD WILL BE MISSING.
JC: WHERE IS THE HEAD?
GMH: THE ONLY REASON BY THE WAY THE HEAD WAS REMOVED WAS FORENSICALLY.
JC: YEAH. RIGHT.
GMH: IN OTHER WORDS IS THE HAIR IS FULL OF FIBERS.
JC: SURE.
GMH: AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON.
JC: WHERE, WHERE WOULD THE HEAD BE?
GMH: OKAY. I'M GONNA TELL YOU. THEN TO LOCATE THAT CONTINUE NORTH ON DAWSON FOREST ROAD . . .
THIS IS SHOAL CREEK ROAD . . .(NOISE) . . . AND OF COURSE NORTH.
GMH: AND UH, THE BODY WOULD BE . . . DOWN HERE . . .
JC: OKAY. ALRIGHT.
GMH: . . . THERE . . . OKAY . . . AND UH, THERE SHOULD BE AT LEAST ONE OTHER CLOSED GATED ROAD (UI) GATE. OKAY?
GMH: AND YOU'LL CONTINUE ON TO HERE, HERE'S YOUR OTHER CLOSED ROAD. AND I THINK IT'S JUST THE SECOND ONE AFTER THAT ONE.
GMH: AND THE WAY REALLY TO RECOGNIZE IT IS THE TOPOGRAPHY, YOU KNOW, THAT I'M GONNA GIVE YOU.
GMH: HERE'S THE GATED OR CLOSED ROAD. AND THIS UH, IS UH, A CREEK OR DRAINAGE NOTCH, THIS IS UH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT SYMBOLS YOU WANT ME TO USE. OKAY, UH, DRAINAGE. OKAY, DRAINAGE. OKAY. AND THEN UH, THIS IS ALSO, SO THIS IS A RIDGE, MORE OR LESS, OF A, OF A RIDGE LINE THAT THE ROAD IS ON.
JC: UH HUH.
GMH: AND SO THE, THIS IS APPROXIMATELY UH, LET ME GET AN ESTIMATE HERE, FOOTAGE, UH . . . (NOISE) . . . THIRTY YARDS, UH, LIKE THAT, OKAY. AND THERE IS A, THERE'S A BUNCH OF TREES CUT DOWN EDGING THE ROAD. OKAY. YOU'LL HAVE TO STEP OVER THOSE. AND THEN THERE'S A, THESE ARE TREE TRUNKS.
GMH: AND THEN THERE'S A TREE TRUNK RIGHT THERE AND THE HEAD IS ON THE, YOU KNOW, THE FLIP, THE OTHER SIDE UH, JUST COVERED IN LEAVES.
JC: DOES IT HAVE A BAG OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT? JUST IN LEAVES? (UI)

GMH: OKAY, NOW, IF YOU PUT A DOG ON IT, YOU'LL, YOU'LL JUST COME UP WITH IT LIKE THAT.

CB: OKAY, WELL, LET ME ASK YOU THIS. IS, IS THAT THE ONLY PORTION OF THE BODY THAT'S MISSING?
GMH: THAT IS ALL.

GMH: THAT IS ALL.
CB: ALRIGHT.
GMH: OH. AND I SHOULD MENTION, TOO, THAT BY HER HEAD IS UH, CLOTHING. MORE CLOTHING. NOT BESIDE HER HEAD, BUT IT'S UP AGAINST ANOTHER, IT'S WITHIN TWENTY FEET . . .
JC: WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING?
GMH: UH, UH, HER, A SWEATSHIRT OR SOMETHING.
JC: OKAY. THAT KIND OF CLOTHING.
UM: AND THE REASON THE BODY IS (UI)
GMH: IT'S FORENSIC. FOR FORENSICS. UH, THE CLOTHING WOULD . . .

GMH: AND IF THE DOG, UH, IN THE AREA OF THE HEAD, THERE'S NOTHING IN THE AREA OF HER BODY THAT THE DOG WOULD HIT ON. BUT THE DOG MIGHT HIT ON HER CLOTHING NEAR HER HEAD FIRST. IF HE HITS ON THE CLOTHING FIRST . . .
GMH: . . . THEN THE HEAD IS GOING TO BE EAST OF THE CLOTHING, ABOUT TWENTY YARDS . . .
JC: EAST OF THE CLOTHING.
GMH: OF THE CLOTHING. OKAY. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU GO WEST DOWN THE ROAD, THE HEAD IS THERE, TWENTY OR SO FEET ON FURTHER WEST IS THE CLOTHING. IF HE HITS ON THE CLOTHING THEN COME BACK EAST ABOUT TWENTY FEET. LOOK. THERE'S, THERE'S A FALLEN TREE . . .

GMH: SO. SHE WAS ONLY SECURED WHEN WE WERE IN MOTION AND SOMETIMES NOT EVEN THEN.
CB: OKAY. OKAY. WHEN, WHEN YOU GOT OUT YOU SAID THAT YOU HAD UH, NYLON . . .
GMH: SHE ONLY . . . NO, NO. THAT'S JUST WHEN I WENT TO SLEEP.
CB: OH, OKAY.
GMH: I'D SAY HONEY I'M JUST GONNA HAVE TO TIE YOU LOOSELY UH, I JUST, NOT TO, NOT TO RESTRAIN HER BUT JUST TO KEEP HER FROM READILY JUMPING UP AND RUNNING OFF. IN OTHER WORDS JUST TAKE A HUNDRED POUND TEST NYLON LINE . . .
CB: UMM.
GMH: AND PUT IT AROUND ONE LENGTH OR ONE THICKNESS AROUND HER ANKLE AND THEN PUT ABOUT, JUST, YOU KNOW, JUST, AND THEN PUT ABOUT FOUR OR FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT SQUARE KNOTS IN IT.
GMH: AND KNOT IT TIGHT. NOT HER, TIGHT ON HER. SO IN OTHER WORDS TO GET IT LOOSE YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT A WHILE. IT WAS JUST SO SHE COULD, IT WOULD WAKE ME UP UH, IF SHE WAS LEAVING.
CB: AND YOU HAD THE OTHER END TIED WHERE?
GMH: TO A SEAT BELT ANCHOR.
CB: OKAY.,
GMH: THAT'S ALL. SHE WASN'T DOWN OR ANYTHING.
GMH: IT WAS JUST LOOSE AND, AND . . .

GMH: EVEN THOUGH SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPED . . . SHE'S NOT HAVING . . .
CB: I'M NOT, YEAH, I'M NOT SAYING SHE WAS HAVING A BAD TIME. WHAT I'M, WHAT I'M ASKING . . .

(WS: "This was GMH's threat to CHERYL Dunlap at Leon Sinks, to ensure her compliance"...)
(GMH, in Home video to Dandy 12/2007: "She was running Praying!"

GMH: THERE'S NOWHERE FOR, OH, I TOLD HER I'D SHOOT HER ASS DOWN, I SAID WELL LISTEN HONEY. REMEMBER TWO THINGS. NUMBER ONE, IF YOU BUST OUT RUNNING ON ME AND THROUGH THE WOODS . . .
CB: UH HUH. DID YOU HAVE A WEAPON WITH YOU?
GMH: UH UH. NO, NO. I TOLD HER I HAD A GUN.
GMH: OH, I SHOWED HER A BB GUN.
CB: OH, YOU SHOWED HER THE BB GUN.
GMH: SHOW, SHOWED HER ONE OF THOSE UH, DAISY XR15 BB GUNS THAT LOOKS LIKE A COLT COMBAT COMMANDER. SO . . . I HAD THREE OF THEM.
GMH: AND I HAD SHOWED HER THE GUN, BUT ONLY SHE SAID, NO, DON'T SHOW ME THE GUN. I DON'T WANT TO SEE A GUN. SO ONE TIME AND THAT WAS IT. NO I TOLD HER REMEMBER TWO THINGS. ONE IS YOU BUST OUT THROUGH THE WOODS THE PURSUER HAS THE ADVANTAGE (UI) IF YOU BUST OUT RUNNING DOWN THE ROAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN. AND I'M A GOOD SHOT LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED. (UI) AND UH, YEAH, THAT WAS IT. UH, SHE WAS NOT HAVING A BAD TIME AT ALL AND ENJOYING HERSELF ON THE HIKE. I COULD TELL THAT.
GMH: COMMENTING HOW BEAUTIFUL IT WAS WE HIKED FOR SEVERAL HOURS

MADE SOME COFFEE AND EVERYTHING. GOT AN IRON BAR, A JACK HANDLE, WALKED BACK, TOLD HER IT, OKAY . . . AND UH, AT THAT POINT SHE WAS, SHE SAID I WAS AFRAID YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK (UI, LAUGHS) YOU GLAD TO SEE ME AND SHE SAID I WAS AFRAID YOU WEREN'T COMING BACK. I GAVE HER A BOOK TO READ AND UH, EVERYTHING ELSE THERE. AND I WALKED UP AND MADE AS IF TO UH, UNSECURE THE CHAIN, UH, STRUCK HER WITH THE BAR UH . . .
CB: WHAT, WHAT, WHAT BAR?
GMH: IT, IT WAS A, A JACK HANDLE. UH, A, JUST A STRAIGHT JACK HANDLE. THE SOLID IRON, IRON BAR. UH, STRUCK HER WITH THAT. UH, SHE SAID NO, LET ME GO. PUT HER HANDS UP, UH, I KEPT STRIKING HER AND SHE, YOU'LL SEE SOME DEFENSIVE WOUNDS TO HER HANDS.
GMH: SHE LOST CONSCIOUSNESS AND UH, I KEPT STRIKING HER TO ENSURE SHE WAS DEAD.
GMH: AND UH, THEN UH, I UNSECURED HER UH, REMOVED HER CLOTHING TO, FOR FORENSIC EVIDENCE

GMH: AND UH, SO REMOVED THAT CLOTHE, UH, CLOTHING UH, AND UH, AT THAT TIME REMOVED THE HEAD. AGAIN . . .
CB: UH, LET ME ASK YOU, LET ME ASK YOU THIS. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, YOU HIT HER WITH THE BAR THAT YOU HAD . . .
GMH: YES.
CB: WHICH IS, WHICH IS LIKE A TIRE IRON OR WHAT

GMH: OKAY. RE, REMOVED HER HEAD . . .
CB: REMOVED THE HEAD.
GMH: WITH A UH, SERRATED KNIFE, WHICH YOU PROBABLY HAVE IN THE DUMPSTER, I THINK IT'S THERE . . .
GMH: . . . UH . . . AND UH . . . AND UH . . .
CB: A SE, A SERRATED KNIFE?
GMH: YEAH. LIKE A BUTCHER KNIFE OR A KIT, A KIT, A KITCHEN KNIFE. A LONG . .

GMH: THAT'S SERRATED. AND SO IT'S A SAW.
CB: OH, OKAY. I GOTCHA, I GOTCHA.
GMH: IT'S JUST SAWING. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS KEEP SAWING, SAWING . . .
GMH: . . . SAWING . . .
CB: I GOTCHA.
GMH: . . . SAWING, SAWING. AND THEN GET THROUGH THE JOINT. IT'S JUST LIKE YOU WOULD, THAT'S WHAT IT'S MADE FOR IN THE KITCHEN.
GMH: TO CUT UP MEAT.
CB: RIGHT. OKAY.
GMH: WHAT YOU WOULD USE TO, IT'S A LITTLE BIGGER THAN YOU WOULD USE TO CUT A CHICKEN UP.

YOU KNOW, THAT, THAT KINDA PUZZLED ME. BUT I'LL GET, I'LL GET TO THAT. YOU BASICALLY TOOK THE HEAD ON TO THE OTHER, THE SECOND LOCATION.
GMH: RIGHT. FOUND, PUT IT UP AGAINST A, A LOG . . .
GMH: PULLED THE BAG OFF OF IT . . .
GMH: COVERED IT UP.
GMH: TOOK HER BLOODY CLOTHES . . .
GMH: WHICH WERE ALSO IN A SEPARATE, WHICH WERE IN A SEPARATE WHITE BAG . . .
GMH: TOOK 'EM TWENTY FEET WEST . . .
GMH: AND COVERED THOSE UP.
CB: OKAY. SO THEY'RE TWENTY FEET WEST OF THE . . .
GMH: YEAH, YEAH.
CB: HEAD.
GMH: AND I TOOK THEM OUT OF THE WHITE BAG.
CB: OKAY. LET ME ASK . . .
GMH: AND I THINK I LEFT THE WHITE BAGS ALSO THERE COVERED UP.
GMH: BUT I JUST WANTED TO EXPOSE EVERY, EVERYTHING TO THE ELEMENTS.
GMH: RATHER THAN KEEP 'EM BAGGED.
CB: RIGHT. WELL LET ME ASK YOU THIS. UH, YOU, YOU SAID YOU TOOK HER CLOTHES OFF, UH, AT THAT POINT . . .
GMH: YEAH.
CB: DID YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM HER? DID YOU TAKE HER UNDERWEAR AND EVERYTHING OR JUST UH . . .
GMH: I TOOK EVERYTHING, HER UNDERWEAR, AND EVERYTHING EXCEPT HER NAVEL RING. HER NAVEL PIERCING RING.
GMH: UH, THAT WAS TO REMOVE ANY, YOU KNOW, CLOTHING THAT SOAKS UP FIBERS . . .
GMH: LIKE, LIKE A FLASH. I UH, THE BLEACH . . .
GMH: I POURED LIQUID BLEACH ALL OVER HER . .

CP WS .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Excerpt from 01/07/2008 gbi interview of Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: SERIAL KILLER(graphic)

MR. HILTON, I'VE GOT ONE MORE QUESTION FOR YOU AND I'M GONNA DO IT IN FRONT OF YOUR ATTORNEY. I DIDN'T WANT TO ASK YOU ANYTHING WITHOUT HIM HERE. (NOISE) WAS THIS DIFFICULT FOR YOU AT ALL, TO, TO DO THIS? AS FAR AS, AS FAR AS . . .

GMH: I, I KNOW. CB: AS FAR AS TAKE HER LIFE? WAS IT DIFFICULT AT ALL? I MEAN, DO YOU HAVE, DO YOU HAVE FEELINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT IT

. . . GMH: YEAH. CB: . . . OR WAS, YOU JUST NEEDED HER FOR A NECESSITY FOR YOU? GMH: NO, NO, IT . . .

CB: IS THAT . . . GMH: BUT, IT WAS LIKE AN, AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE. CB: OKAY.
GMH: IT WAS SURREAL . . .

CB: OKAY. GMH: OF COURSE IT'S SURREALISTIC. CB: RIGHT.

GMH: REMOVING A HEAD IS JUST UNREAL. CB: RIGHT. GMH: UNREAL. CB: UH HUH. GMH: AND, YOU KNOW, YOU LOOK BACK ON IT AND YOU SAY, THAT WASN'T EVEN REAL.

CB: UH HUH. GMH: I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS. I WAS JUST IN UH, YOU MIGHT SAY AN ALTERED STATE? I, I JUST DON'T KNOW. IT WAS HARD.

CB: OKAY. GMH: IT WAS HARD. CB: OKAY. GMH: IT WAS HARD. I, YOU GOTTA REMEMBER WE HAD UH, SPENT SEVERAL GOOD DAYS TOGETHER ACTUALLY.

CB: RIGHT. RIGHT.

GMH: ACTUALLY SHE DID NOT HAVE A UNPLEASANT TIME . . .

CB: RIGHT. GMH: CONSISTENT WITH BEING . . . CB: RIGHT.

GMH: KIDNAPED

CP Wolfscratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:33 pm

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/investigators/serial_killers.html#4

Serial Killers - A Homicide Detective's Take
By Lieutenant Nelson Andreu (Retired)
Miami Police Department
Submitted May, 2005

1.Credentials and Interest
2.Common Knowledge
3.Genesis of a Serial Killer
4.Victim Selection
5.Victim Objectification
6.Denouement
7.Case Histories
1. Credentials and Interest

It was during my tenure of over 20 years as a homicide Detective and Detective Sergeant with the Miami Police Department that I investigated six serial murder cases. I like to think that the experience I gained in those investigations has given me a most rudimentary glimmer of understanding as to what motivates a serial killer in undertaking his atrocities.

These six serial murder cases, which accounted for the murders of nearly 50 people, all took place in the Miami area. All six offenders were men: two Hispanic/white males, two African-American males, and two white Anglo males. They all had different, although equally macabre, reasons for their acts. Three of the killers confessed their crimes while the others took their reasons to their graves, dying of AIDS while in prison or taking their own lives. The three men who confessed provided us with many, sometimes distressingly vivid, details of how, why, and when they committed their crimes.

Although part of my job as a homicide detective is to analyze the motives of killers, my interest goes beyond the requirements of my job. I have acquired and extensively studied a lengthy and well-written dissertation prepared by a convicted and, to me unknown, serial killer, and material from this document is incorporated into this article. Because I do not know his name I cannot give specific credit to its author.

I can, however, vouch for the validity of this document by providing some history about how I obtained it. While working the Rory Conde case, the investigative team was receiving copious leads, but none were panning out. One of the investigators assigned to the Task Force received by mail a letter from a local therapist. The author of this glimpse into a killer's mind prepared it as part of his psychological treatment at the request of his therapist, who chose to protect the identity of his source. The document that we received was a photocopy of what had apparently originally been handwritten on a lined legal pad in a consistent fine point that appeared to have been ink. The letter was perfectly legible and the printing was so nearly perfect that at first glance it appeared almost to have been typewritten. Close inspection revealed, however, the slight variations of human penmanship. The writing was meticulous, a nearly perfect hand that neatly compacted two rows of text between every two lines. Approximately five pages long, the document showed no mistakes and appeared completely free of erasures, strike-outs, even hesitation.

If the writer employed such precision and planning in implementing the hideous deeds he described, it seemed nothing short of miraculous that he was ever caught.

With hundreds of years of collective investigative experience behind the assembled investigative team, or Serial Killer Task Force as we were called, we harbored no doubt that whoever had written this document was a perverse, sadistic, frighteningly sick individual who was highly likely to have committed the unspeakable acts that he reduced to writing.

Revealed in this article are presumably candid thought processes provided by this protected source, as well as information provided by serial killers whom I have investigated.

Although serial killers vary in the details of their mental constructs, certain procedural similarities are common among them, and enable us to construct a very general profile. In this article I attempt to track similarities among people who kill strangers.

2. Common Knowledge
During the six serial killer cases I investigated, I dealt extensively with Criminal Profilers from both the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). Their training and work experience are extensive and years in the making, and I have found these specialists to be truly invaluable resources.

First, a few statistics. Keep in mind, of course, that these are generalities; always there will be those who fall outside the bell curve. The following is a consensus of the majority of criminal profilers, based on actual cases they have investigated. Serial killers tend to be mostly white males; between 20 and 40 years of age . Most, although not all, serial killers begin their lives as petty criminals; initially they may have been peeping-Toms, animal torturers, arsonists, or any other of a wide range of pre-killing crimes. I have yet to hear of a provably "upstanding" citizen who begins his life of crime by killing people for personal and/or sexual gratification. In addition, as you may have observed from the examples given above, the "petty crimes" engaged in by nascent serial killers tend away from harmless "pranks" such as vandalism and opportunistic burglary and in the direction of more highly "anti-social" behaviors.

3. Genesis of a Serial Killer
Serial killers frequently suffer from low self-esteem, often complicated by some sort of sexual dysfunction. Many were themselves the victims of sexual abuse and/or were raised in violent households. Never having received much training in social graces and lacking in confidence, they tend to be introverted and friendless. Some, like emotional adolescents that never reach adulthood, maintain unhealthy ties to a family member, often the mother. And although certain serial killers have counted their mothers among their victims, in my belief such instances are not sexual in nature, but more a revenge or to halt years of real or perceived domination. In nearly all cases, deviant and recurring sexual desires and fantasies are what drive these people to murder multiple victims.

Spending much time alone, those who will depart the social norms tend to inhabit an imaginary world. Their fantasies, which in my experience always involve sex, begin small. At first they are able to achieve gratification merely by imagining these scenarios, and in that way they may not differ from other people who for reasons of their own concoct socially unacceptable fantasies that never see the light of day.

For those who develop into serial killers, at some point imaginary scenarios start to become insufficient. When thoughts and self-stimulation no longer suffice, some of these people may act their visions out in the limited but sometimes quite realistic realm of sado-masochistic sex. In time, even that is not enough. For reasons of their own, some people require more and greater stimuli to satisfy their turbulent desires, until finally they enact the killing of their first victim.

This is a big step, even for a highly aberrant mind. The perpetrator himself may be shocked and frightened, even disgusted, and it may take a while for the first-time murderer to reestablish his personal mandate. While doing so, he may relive his actions over and over in his mind, thus receiving again that gratification obtained during the actual murder and, perhaps, by doing so actually setting the stage for his progression. Some killers take something, a trophy if you will, from their victim. It may be an article of clothing or a photograph, a swatch of hair or piece of jewelry, something of use to embellish their mental re-living of their actions. This suffices for a while but, in time, their ability mentally to revisit their victim's demise will fade. By the time this happens, if he has reconstructed his entitlement and begins to hunt another victim, such a person has come to fit the classical mold of a serial killer.

4. Victim Selection
How does a serial killer select victims? The traditional school of thought holds that generally they select victims based on certain physical and/or personal characteristics. This assertion presupposes that, within the mind of each serial killer, there evolves synthesis of preferred characteristics and, ultimately, a clear, specific picture of his "ideal" victim, be it male or female, black or white, young or old, short or tall, large busted or small, shy or forward, and so on. Then, when that "typical" serial killer begins an active search for human prey, he will go to certain lengths to capture and victimize only those individuals who closely fit the mold.

Unexpectedly, I have observed that most serial killers never actually find and kill their "dream victim." People fitting such detailed and perfected images may not only be hard to come by, but may also not be easily available in the venues haunted by "hunting" serial killers. So when that ideal victim cannot be found, and when their internal impetus becomes powerful enough, they will settle for a substitute. Ignoring for a moment the disparity between deviant human and normal feline behavior, a serial killer can be compared to a hungry lion that lies in wait for his favorite meal. It may be the lion knows an impala has the most tender or tasty meat. He waits for an opportunity to kill and eat the impala and in doing so may allow easy but not-so-attractive prey to pass unmolested. In time, hunger pains growing and no impala in sight, the famished lion will settle for an unwary bird that happens by. After devouring the bird, which gives his hunger a brief respite, the lion again has time to savor the taste of an impala, and the cycle begins again.

Like the lion, a serial killer just will not defer acting out his urge to kill simply because his "ideal" victim refuses to materialize at his beck and call. But his reason for settling for something less divulges from that of the lion. There are two basic, interrelated reasons for this disparity. The first centers on the extra caution exercised by a serial killer in his search for a victim; the second, upon the nature of the compulsion that drives him/her to violence.

CP Wolfscratch. "GMH & Asociates, are not the first, last, or only"...

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 am

Meredith Hope Emerson was/is a kindred Spirit & Fighter...She still is...

01/01/2008 Blood Mountain, GA - Freeman Trail - Frigid weather conditions- aproximately 3:00 PM:
THE DEMAND OCCURRED UH, GMH: GIVE ME YOUR CREDIT CARDS AND PIN NUMBER!

. CB: WHAT, WHAT DID YOU PRODUCE? GMH: A KNIFE, A BAYONET..

GMH: UH, AND SHE FOUGHT, AND SHE GRABBED THE KNIFE. CB: OKAY. GMH: I LOST CONTROL OF THE KNIFE.

GMH: AND THEN I PRODUCED THE BATON. AND SHE FOUGHT THAT AND I LOST CONTROL OF THE BATON. AND I'M GOOD, TOO. THIS GIRL, WHO WAS, I THINK IT WAS YOU PROBABLY, OR ONE OF THE GBI'S SAID THAT LITTLE HUNDRED AND TWENTY POUND GIRL (UI) WHIP YOUR ASS, SO SHE ABOUT DID.

I LOST CONTROL OF THE BAT.

GMH: AND AT THAT TIME I DROPPED BOTH UH, THE BAT AND THE KNIFE.

GMH: I HAD TO HAND FIGHT HER.

. GMH: I STILL COULDN'T GET CONTROL OF HER. SHE WOULD UH, FEIGN OR PRETEND THAT I WAS IN CONTROL AND THEN START FIGHTING AGAIN. SO I HAD TO, I HAD TO HIT HER A NUMBER OF TIMES. UH . . .

GMH: YEAH. CB: OKAY. GMH: STRAIGHT IN, STRAIGHT IN PUNCHES. CB: THE FACE,

CB: OKAY. GMH: AS TO WHAT EXTENT SHE WAS INJURED, UH, THERE HER TWO EYES WERE SOMEWHAT BLACKENED. UH, SHE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A FRACTURED NOSE. I,

SHE WOULDN'T STOP, SHE WOULDN'T, UH, WOULDN'T STOP FIGHTING, THEN SHE WOULD STOP, AND SHE'D START FIGHTING AGAIN. AND YELLING. UH, AT THE SAME TIME. UH, SO I, I NEEDED TO BOTH CONTROL HER AND SILENCE HER.

GMH: OKAY. WELL, I GOT HER TO STOP FIGHTING AND STOP YELLING. I SAID ALL I WANT IS YOUR CREDIT CARD AND PIN NUMBER MOVE OFF THE TRAIL.

AND I SAID MOVE IN THAT DIRECTION. AND SHE STARTED MOVING AND THEN SHE STARTED FIGHTING AGAIN. CB: UH HUH. GMH: AND WE TUMBLED OFF THAT TRAIL, DOWNHILL.

GMH: UH, SHE STARTED FIGHTING AGAIN. WE BOTH TUMBLED OFF THE TRAIL AND I HAD TO STRIKE HER SEVERAL MORE TIMES . . .

AT THAT POINT I PRODUCED A UH, A UH, IT'S LIKE A UH, DUCK TIE. OH, IT'S LIKE UH, HANDCUFFS THAT POLICE USE . . . CB: ZIP TIE?

CB: DID YOU HAVE A RUBBER BAND AROUND 'EM? GMH: YEAH. CB: WE DID FIND ONE. GMH: YEAH, I HAD A . . . OH, YOU DID? SO I ZIP TIED HER TO A TREE

GMH: AND WENT BACK TO CLEAN THE CRIME SCENE BUT IT HAD ALREADY BEEN FOUND. CB: AND BY THAT TIME IT HAD ALREADY BEEN FOUND?

. .WHAT DID YOU DO AT THAT POINT? GMH: WENT BACK TO HER AND UH, CUT HER LOOSE. AND UH, SHE WAS NOT TIED AT ALL EXCEPT I,

I PUT A LOOP AROUND HER NECK. CB: UH, WHAT KIND OF LOOP?

GMH: UH, JUST A NYLON CORD, UH, THREE HUNDRED POUND TEST, JUST, IT WASN'T EVEN TIED. IT WAS LIKE A, A LOOP SLIP KNOT IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU TIE A LITTLE (UI) CB: NOT TIED. A SLIP KNOT.

GMH: YEAH. AND UH, I TOLD HER THAT WE WERE MOVING DOWN HILL TO THE PARKING LOT. AND I WENT TO THE PARK,

WE WENT TO THE PROXIMITY OF THE PARKING LOT BY CROSS COUNTRY.

GMH: NO. CB: JUST HAD THE LOOP, NOOSE, NOOSE AROUND HER NECK?

GMH: YES, AND I TOLD HER I HAD A PISTOL, WHICH I DIDN'T HAVE A FIREARM....

GMH: "I am a Soldier on a Perpetual Mission-a Hunter & Professional":

Reconnaiassance, Strategy, Tactics- Implementation of the evil Mission...

Wolfscratch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 am

GMH, lead LE to the site where he disposed Meredith Hope Emerson’s remains on 01/07/08. This was in the Dawson Forest WMA, Atlanta Tract. GMH, was interviewed enroute by GBI Special Agents. He made the statement;

”this is not the only body that’s been dumped here!”

MyFox Atlanta | Georgia’s Most Wanted: Levi Frady Anniversary
Oct 30, 2008 … Investigators with the GBI said Frady was driven almost 20 miles away to the woods of … This story content provided by FOX 5 Atlanta WAGA TV …
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pa...-US&layoutCode... – 46k – Cached – Similar pages

Patrice Endres: The abduction in April 2004 of Patrice Endres, 38, who had run Tamber’s Trim-N-Tan hair salon sparked a massive search in the area, but she has never been found.

On the Levi Frady site(GBI)10/22/1997(one day before hunting season), there is 2 POIs. The #2 is GMH, I am confident that I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting POI #1, outside a shed at the abandoned farmhouse where GMH, held Meredith Hope Emerson. He walked toward me with an iron bar held firmly in his hand, no expression in his eyes nor in his face, I reacted and he veered around me, placed the bar in the bed of his his truck, then became normal….
I am confident that he was cleaning the shed of weapons or other evidence..

GMH, had sidekicks and Associates. ’The Circle will be Unbroken’

Alleged serial killer Jeremy Jones, who was found guilty of murder in connection with an Alabama killing, is believed to be the primary suspect in the slaying of Patrice Endres, IMO. He was one of GMH's sidekicks, IMO.
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Patrice Endres Has Been Located 12-6-05

Patrice was found on a road that has yet another church on the same street called “Sweet Water Creek” church.

The same “Sweet Water Creek” Jeremy Jones(SK on Death Row-AL) spoke of disposing of Patrice. I now wonder was his confession true but sketchy because of his drug abuse? Authorities in Forsyth County say that because Patrice was not found where Jones claims he put her, does not mean he is cleared. They still believe he is the one who took Patrice that fateful day.What makes this mystery so interesting is the fact that Patrice was found five days after an Alabama judge sentenced Jeremy Jones to die for murdering another woman. The day Patrice was found was also on her husband’s 60th birthday. My mother and I searched several church yards in the first months after Patrice’s disappearance because my mother had a dream that Patrice was in a field with tall trees and she heard church hymns playing. We did not go too far to the next county where Patrice was ultimately found because being in the South, there is a church on every block. I have to wonder if he had kept searching because of mom’s dream, would we have found Patrice? We dismissed it all as crazy dreams, because we all have them from time to time.
http://findcarrie.blogspot.com/2005/...cated-12-6.htm

11 yar old Levi Frady's case is being reinvestigated from scratch by a newly formed task force; over 6, 000 pages of reports and info, as well as other evidence such as his bicycle.

The above fox atlanta special report has been removed. I personally talked to one of the witnesses that the Levi Task Force has reinterviewed(retired CIA). LE asked him to keep silent.

Why? Why no reports on the conclusions from the task force Investigation.

'Sometimes the silence speaks louder than words'...

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am

Before January 2008, I couldn't spell cereal killer.. With the exception of TV Shows and the News, about serial killers prior, I had limited knowledge with the exception of the Wayne Williams; 'Missing & Murdered' Children of Atlanta.

As an Atlanta Fire Captain, I had experienced the tragic aftermath of many Arson Fires & Murders, of which a few may have been comitted by psychopathic serial killers.

Serial Killers such as GMH, are very creative, deflective, intelligent, manipulative, has keen instincts, and is very knowledgeable of human behavior.

GMH, is/was a 'Hunter, and a Professional - a Soldier on a Perpetual Mssion.'
After suffering through the GBI/FBI interview of his Mother, it is obvious that GMH would have met all the characteristics & traits on Dr. Hare’s Checklist.
Gary Michael Hilton, in not your 'run of the mill' serial killer, or rampage serial killer, that began his reign of terror in October 2007 with John & Irene Bryant(NC).

Gary Michael Hilton, was an emulator/copycatter of many serial killers prior; a 'Stealth Predator', who had confused VICAP and the Experienced and Expert Behavior Analysis Profilers of the FBI, time & time again.

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great Nation, there are those who refuse or are unable to adapt to a civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through life. Fortunately they are the exception rather than the rule...

Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their minds), they resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable..

These psycopathetic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence and causing escalation.Although, most of these predators have an uncanning ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their evil lifeless eyes, can not conceal this deceit, to those who are aware or in touch with their natural born instincts.

Once in the grasp of a prolific Serial Killer, such as GMH, the odds of escaping are severely diminished. The only effective weapon that we all posses, is knowledge and detection:

Be cautious, adhere to personal Safety Rules, and 'Trust your Natural Instincts'.
We all have to be on guard 24/7 and look out for each other to prevent becoming another innocent victim of a Serial Killer or Sexual Predator...

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder/serial-murder-1

Wolfscratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 am

Wolf is my Companion
Wolf is my Brother
we walk together on our Journey for truth
Wolf is my guide
he shows me the path I must walk
he protects me from harm
wolf is my guardian
wolf is my teacher
he shares the wisdom of the ages
wolf is my comfort and warmth
I find shelter in his shadow
Wolf is my Spirit
He has touched my Soul…

Wolfscratch…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfscratch

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 pm

The Prosecution and Defense, both requested silence in the GMH Investigation for over 3 years, and Judge Terry 'Hanging Chad' Lewis granted the motions. All of them. Judge Lewis, normally a defender of the 1st amendment, granted all of the silence. I suspect that this is why he was replaced by Judge Hankinson. The Feds requested it from North Carolina.
All you have to do is compare the Green River Serial Killer Suspect and POI total for two decades: 40, 000, and double that amount for gmh, (stranger abductions) since he was active for 4+ decades instead of only two, and you will see why everyone is silent...

The truth is an indictment of the Justice Syatem. GMH, undesputably should have been incarcerated since 1982, for the documented Arson with occupants, or before.

GMH, skirted the Justice System and prison, due to his enablers, Associates, Attorneys; 'Officers of the Court'..

Folks, some know, some prolly forgot, and others ignored, but I researched the North GA Judicial District for over a year before the Meredith Hope Emerson tragedy. The indictment rate of the Grand Jury, is upwards of 99%, usually based on circumstantial evidence. I can't speak for Florida's indictment rate, but I would suspect that it may be comarable.

If you were indicted, even if you were innocent, could you afford a $250 - $500.00+ per hour Criminal Defense Attorney? I couldn't, but I did.. Most folks are trapped into using a public defender that is overwhelmed with cases, and will persuade you to plea to a lesser charge.. Simple as that...

My motivation for investigating them was a kangaroo court atmosphere of intimidation that sent my son; a father of 3, to a maximum security prison(Phillips: Hard Rock Prison) for what amounted to a misdemeanor. The retaliation was due to him calling the FBI Rome, GA office on the local Sheriff, relating to a Colour Blue incident...

How many folks were suspected, indicted, convicted, or I really hate to think about: executed for GMH & Associates' evil deeds?

Folks, Do the math..

Wolfscratch.

Last edited by Wolfscratch on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer   

Back to top Go down

Gary Michael(Mack) Hilton: Sadistic, Malignant, Psychopathic Serial Killer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next